Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

Ok I've checked with the source and some of what's been said has been lost in translation. 

Aaron Ramsey is on 4.7million p/w, he has invested heavily in bitcoin and is now richer then NWSE and wants to buy the club lock stock and barrel.

2 minutes ago, Fox1884 said:

I imagine that would be the highest we would go, but it wouldn't surprise me if Celtic are pushing for much higher than that or want a % of any fee we get rather than just profit, could be them just being petty as we seem to have dismantled everything about them when we stole Rodgers 😂 

I don't think Maddison will go, going to cost £70m+ to get him which I can't see Arsenal offering, then we tend to want all the money in one go (we made Man Utd and Chelsea pay the entire fees upfront for Maguire and Chilwell) and I imagine Arsenal would try to spread it across a load of years like they did with Pepe - we would basically make negotiations as hard as possible

i read somewhere Arsenal have 148m owed in staggered transfer payments, the most in the PL.....madness!

From what I heard/read Buendia chose us over Arsenal, but also the issue there with the fee was we offered it up front i think, where Arsenal wanted to "spread the cost".....

I wonder how much longer Arsenal can keep it up.....

8 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Aaron Ramsey on £1m a day is just not happening. Besides we’ve already got one Aaron Ramsey, and a Jacob. How many Ramsey’s do we need?!

I think we already have 3, there’s another in the youth teams. 

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Fans worried that we only sign old people now, must be shit scared after agent Nakambas latest tapping up mission.

Screenshot_20210617-190912_Instagram_50_1_50.jpg

better chance he will turn up compared to when he tried tap up Rashica :P  

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Fox1884 said:

I don't think Maddison will go, going to cost £70m+ to get him which I can't see Arsenal offering,

This honestly isn’t a dig, I guess more of nod to the value of players, the strength of the PL and how other fans see their own players. But when I saw that my first thought was “70 fecking million for James Maddison, you’re having a laugh”

But then I realise that I’d feel Villa were violated if we sold Jack for under £100m. Football has gone mad. 

1 hour ago, Pissflaps said:

Why you coming at me like this bro

I love it, more of the same plz :D 

But it's somewhat ironic that you called him out for a bizarre statement when your moniker is exactly that. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Early days yet, I expect 2/3 of those to leave for sure.

I want Davis either out on loan or sold…

Should keep Fred.

Can't put all our trust in aging full back cover. If we decide young won't cut it Fred is a very good rb and a serviceable LB. 

12 minutes ago, Villaphil said:

Ok, so currently, when Jack gets injured next, our front 4 will be:

Ollie

Young.      Emi.      Traore

That feels so much better.

Crack on with the next signing please....

I reckon Young will be a back up full back rather than a winger.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I reckon Young will be a back up full back rather than a winger.

Probably, although I’d play him ahead of AEG.

Let’s be honest though, the real reason he’s coming is to help his mate Lukaku settle when he joins from Inter as well.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Fox1884 said:

Nahh I don’t think he is worth that much either, he is quality when fit but these injury issues he is having make him a big risk for anyone looking to sign him

3 years left on his contract, home grown, and how much of a pain we are when it comes to selling our best players is where the fee comes from

Just feels like if any of the big 6 come in for our players, especially after the Super League crap, we have the right to rinse them for as much money as possible haha

I agree even our physios should cost the barstools £100m plus. The 'other 14' better not wuss out!

16 minutes ago, Villaphil said:

Probably, although I’d play him ahead of AEG.

Let’s be honest though, the real reason he’s coming is to help his mate Lukaku settle when he joins from Inter as well.

Yeah couldn’t figure whether it was Lukaku or Lautaro Martinez he would help settle in.  Thanks for confirming.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2