Night Ranger or Foreigner?

maqroll

Night Ranger or Foreigner?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Night Ranger or Foreigner?

• Night Ranger
    • Foreigner

^^^

I liked the Night Ranger song there, Rob. Foreigner sounded very different from what I thought but not sure about that one. Have to listen to it again, I think. Thanks. :thumb:

Brad Gillis and Jeff Watson - twin guitar attack. Pioneers of 8 finger tapping. Nightranger all the way, though Foreigner were ok and Lou Gramm has one of the most distinctive vocals out there IMO

You know what I want to know

Same as my question I'm guessing - who the flop dunk are Nightranger?

Same here , is it possible they are worse than fookin Foriegner though? I hope for there sakes not, that'd put em on a par with Queen

Actually I wanted to know what love is... :oops:

You know what I want to know

Same as my question I'm guessing - who the flop dunk are Nightranger?

Same here , is it possible they are worse than fookin Foriegner though? I hope for there sakes not, that'd put em on a par with Queen

Actually I wanted to know what love is... :oops:

:lol:

I hope you don't want me to show you

I hope for there sakes not, that'd put em on a par with Queen

I always thought I was the only person that couldn't stand Queen. I don't know many people that love them either to be fair, but most people seem to like the odd track, have bought a best of etc, and have a bit of a soft spot for them.

For anyone having doubts - look what they inspired to come after them!

(Same argument I use for The Beatles - not only do I not like them, if they had never existed then a whole pile of other bands I don't like wouldn't have either :twisted: )

I hope for there sakes not, that'd put em on a par with Queen

I always thought I was the only person that couldn't stand Queen. I don't know many people that love them either to be fair, but most people seem to like the odd track, have bought a best of etc, and have a bit of a soft spot for them.

For anyone having doubts - look what they inspired to come after them!

(Same argument I use for The Beatles - not only do I not like them, if they had never existed then a whole pile of other bands I don't like wouldn't have either :twisted: )

turst me mate - you're in the majority. Queen were a feckless bunch of tossers, making the dullest turgid stadium 'rock' (and i use that term loosely) known to man. right up there with UB40 and the RHCP as musical rapists

**** shitehawks!

agree on the Beatles too.

Â