Pre - Match Thread

MaVilla

Have a bad feeling going into this game, think we've been sloppy and below previous standards in the last couple of games and Arsenal have a lot of pace which might cause trouble if they press high.

They have defensive issues thou and a GK lacking confidence and playing time (be it Ryan or the Icelandic guy) so our best approach should be attack and to go at them which is what we are best at anyway. 

Bad feeling but not a loss before the ball is kicked, we can absolutely get something here. Another couple red cards on them would not hurt.

Ryan probably gonna start but if Runarsson starts then we will win.

Sadly (I'm Icelandic as well) he's just way below Premier League standard and will be a nervous wreck.

I really have no clue how this will go. Our form has been on a bit of a downward curve, and I haven’t watched Arsenal in a few weeks, so I don’t know what to expect. Team selection is also a bit of a mystery, as a few players didn’t look up for it in midweek, but at the same time a few of those players (Barkley in particular) were instrumental in our complete dismantling of Arsenal at their place. Any predictions will be complete guesswork, and hopefully we’ll see a Villa team determined to bounce back and a Villa team that has their mojo back, but I’m not taking the usual confidence into this game as I have lately. 

6 minutes ago, bose said:

Ryan probably gonna start but if Runarsson starts then we will win.

Sadly (I'm Icelandic as well) he's just way below Premier League standard and will be a nervous wreck.

I think you know what will happen if runarsson starts now!