Ratings & Reactions: Villa v West Ham

limpid

Match Polls  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/02/21 at 23:59

West Ham deserved that. Moyes totally out thought Dean tonight. Dean just stood and watched it happening for an hour. Our midfield balance is all wrong. AEG is not good enough to start. Marvelous has to start on Saturday.

I would be tempted to drop Luis as well for Sanson. Plenty to ponder

Just now, flashingqwerty said:

The culmination of a manager who has no clue how to manage and rotate his squad.

Same again against Arsenal i expect and a similar bad performance and result

A guy who has no trust in his squad 

Made 1 change tonight bringing in a fresh player, worked a treat... 

As poor as anything we've seen over the past couple seasons. West Ham were far better and battered us, Moyes got his tactics absolutely bang on. 

No one deserved a MOTM because everyone was awful tonight. Martinez with his first howler performance, midfield nowhere to be seen and attack was pretty awful. 

It hurts more because you think we have a chance of Europe where as matter of fact we're not good or consistent enough yet for that. West Ham far better they've shown that tonight and in the table. 

well taken goal but thought watkins' touch was abysmal tonight. literally started their attack for them for the 2nd. not many i think can hold their heads up for that performance. sanson and trez added energy i thought but changes should've happened earlier

20th game, only the 2nd poor performance. i'll forgive it.

I gave el ghazi man of the match. At least he wasn't at fault for any of the goals. 

Grealish needs to play in the centre. If he is outwide he is too easy to double up on. Mcginn either needs to play deeper or not play. 

Barkley and Mcginn were so lazy today. They just don't **** track their men. 

• Like 1

Embarrassing how bad barkley was. Gave it away, couldn't be bothered running or tackling literally broke up any attacking play and was utter dog dirt tonight.

Mgginn wasn't much better in his position and el ghazi.

Playing minus 4 players for 45 plus minutes against a physical team doesn't go well.

Another chance to secure our stay in the league wasted by lack of effort.

Next game please no barkley and get sansom in then mgginn can move into barkleys spot. He can't do any worse judging by his last 4 or 5 games.

Losing is bad enough but zero effort boils my piss

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

well taken goal but thought watkins' touch was abysmal tonight. literally started their attack for them for the 2nd. not many i think can hold their heads up for that performance. sanson and trez added energy i thought but changes should've happened earlier

20th game, only the 2nd poor performance. i'll forgive it.

And for their 3rd.

Â