Ratings & Reactions: Villa v West Ham

limpid

Match Polls  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/02/21 at 23:59

Never got going tonight and got exactly what we deserved out of the game.

Far too many passengers, but Mings had a good game and I thought Watkins was clear man of the match, great that he's continued his scoring run. Don't think we're in a slump, I'm sure we'll bounce back.

Credit to West Ham, they came with a plan and executed it very well. That's the quietest any team has kept Jack all season. Moyes has done a great job there this year and they deserve to be where they are in the league, the arrogance from some of our fans before the game was unwarranted.

• Like 1

shock horror El Ghazi is rubbish.....!, why on earth we start the guy is beyond me.

Traore needs ot start RW next game, for me Sanson needs to come in for Barkley, Barkley just doesnt work hard enough, too much of a show pony for me.

• Like 1

Moyes masterclass

Took grealish out of the game, coufal was superb

Moved between our lines and Lingard in particular had an incredible amount of space 

We were terrible, no one better than a 6, midfield 3 is horrible right now 

El Ghazi was terrible, that wasn't a fitness issue 

• Like 4

They were the better team today. Stronger, sharper and just all round better. Very disappointing. Lingard bossed the f**king game.  A bit disappointed with Smith tonight for not moving Jack sooner. It was clear he was not going to get anyway on the left. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

West ham battered us and outclassed in every area on and off the field. 

Awful from villa.

Dear Dean **** learn. You've mostly been great but make changes. You have a squad. Use it for **** sake. If I see the same eleven or even 9 or 10 on Saturday I will scream.

Barkley can **** off back to Chelsea

I’m not too pissed off because we’ve had a good season overall, but we need to get some form back soon. I can’t see Arsenal bullying us like they did tonight, we should have more space to play. I’m just concerned with how off it we’ve been. Another game in three days won’t give them much rest. 

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

I don't think Lingard is an embarrassingly shit player. He's not good enough for Man Utd, but he lasted for as long as he did there because he isn't far away. And he played with a determination and a vision that we simply didn't match.

He’s had trouble off the field in his family life. A move could recreate the form that got him regularly into the England team. 

• Like 1

Â