• VT Supporter
39 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Huge huge chance for Ghazi. Don't like that change myself.

El Ghazi, please. Or do you call SJM "Ginn"? 

Just need to come out the blocks quickly unlike the last couple. Get an early goal and dont let them get into the game. The longer its on a knifeedge the fear of a goal from a corner grows. Dont want to be chasing.

Took the lead 11 times, won 10

I like those percentages

• VT Supporter
24 minutes ago, deeps said:

Got a bad feeling, no idea why. Hoping we come away with a nice win and Jack still has his legs as I see Fredricks trying to kick chunks out of him. 

This feeling is because we are the villa. We are not used to this level the performance and expect to **** up at any stage. Trust me we are not animal anymore 

• Like 2

Good evening gents, expecting a tough butt clenching game tonight. Obviously hoping for a win, but would also be happy with a point. We are presently 9th and in good form chuffed with that 

• Like 1

Jaysis, amazing stat from the BBC: Aston Villa have lost 15 of their last 17 Premier League games in the month of February, drawing at Cardiff (2014) and winning against Norwich (2016) in the others.

• Haha 1
Just now, Enda said:

Jaysis, amazing stat from the BBC: Aston Villa have lost 15 of their last 17 Premier League games in the month of February, drawing at Cardiff (2014) and winning against Norwich (2016) in the others.

It's a pointless stat. Shaped by factors far removed from the current squad.

1 minute ago, Enda said:

Means nout under Don Smith now he smashes all records 

• Like 1