2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I think we'll lose due to their set-piece ability but I really really really hope we win. 

That's my worry as well that they'll get easy undeserved goals against the run of play.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Is Traore injured? Seems a bit harsh as whilst he can be erratic he’s a constant danger.

Maybe he didn't recover well enough. Saturday was gruelling.

• Like 1
  • VT Supporter

Let's keep it civil and not talk about things like substitutions. This isn't the Gaza strip.

Edited by bose
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

You'd have to imagine the bench will be used a bit more tonight, and earlier. Hard to be bang at it and do 180 minutes at this level in the space of a few days.

Too right you'll have to imagine, cause I can't see it happening😆

• Haha 1
  • VT Supporter
2 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Don't get the Rice hype with a lot of the media. He's pretty standard. 10 a penny kinda midfielder. Soucek is better. Proper nuisance at set pieces too.

Different types of players, Rice is class not standard 😂

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

Don't get the Rice hype with a lot of the media. He's pretty standard. 10 a penny kinda midfielder. Soucek is better. Proper nuisance at set pieces too.

Before this season I would have agreed with you but anytime I've seen them this season he has been excellent

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Isn't Rice a type of midfielder who does a lot that doesn't really get noticed? Bit like Petrov was

• Like 1

• VT Supporter
10 minutes ago, bose said:

Let's keep it civil and not talk about things like substitutions. This isn't the Gaza strip.

No, this is the Gaza strip: 

nintchdbpict000326780587.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2