Match Thread: Villa v Newcastle

limpid

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

That cut back from Grealish, that **** hit from Traore. That was so good I forgot about VAR and actually jumped up for once. BEautiful.

I liked the little 2 touch shift from traore to get the ball out to grealish too, made that 1st touch step past his man look so easy 

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

was just gonna say before he scored that he's been great. now that's without a question! really like him.

As much as I love Trez he isn't as good as Traore, but his workrate IMO has made Traore realise he has to work for his position in the team. Our entire team is absolutely up for it tonight though

• Like 3

Just now, briny_ear said:

Funny thing, I’ve been grumbling to myself about Traore all match, about how he’s a bit powder-puff and then he goes and scores a goal like that. 

I guess that’s why we have him. 😀

If was was as consistently good as the flashes he shows, he wouldn't be playing for us, to be fair to him. We just need to get as much out of him as we can 

• Like 1

Just now, briny_ear said:

Funny thing, I’ve been grumbling to myself about Traore all match, about how he’s a bit powder-puff and then he goes and scores a goal like that. 

I guess that’s why we have him. 😀

Same here, I think Traore will drift in and out of games but he has already shown that his best is brilliant!!

• Like 1