Jump to content

General officiating/rules


Recommended Posts

That stamp was disgusting. Fleck even looked at Lo Celso as he was jumping over him.

Shouldn’t play for the rest of the season.

The VAR ref shouldn’t referee for the rest of his life.

Pathetic.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Without even going in to the obvious stuff

The maguire injury and substitution... Maguire gets injured, is what it is, the off the pitch treatment unless it's a head injury has obviously gone in the bin, he needs to be subbed but the sub isn't ready because instead of wearing his kit he's wearing the training gear that Adidas and their other sponsor pay £100m a year for, maguire wastes time on his arse, goes off, comes back on and wastes more time... I'm gobsmacked but the sub is now ready

They don't have a clue what they're watching 

Not fit for purpose 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just incredible. They either have zero clue what they're doing or they're bent beyond belief.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Just incredible. They either have zero clue what they're doing or they're bent beyond belief.

It's the latter, it simply has to be.

Why wasn't Watkins given a penalty instead of a red card? They can't be that **** shit at their job, it MUST be corruption.

I'm another who is pissed off that the "Scum 6" didn't **** off and leave the proper teams behind to play on a level field.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rules as always are whatever they need to be for any given situation. 

Handball, offside, penalties or cards, it all depends on who is involved and nothing else.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Rules as always are whatever they need to be for any given situation. 

Handball, offside, penalties or cards, it all depends on who is involved and nothing else.

They've made it as vague as possible to be able to manipulate any given decision one way or another to give certain clubs a 30% advantage over a season. Other clubs get these decisions too but only when the result doesn't matter, quite smart these criminals. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Did they actually change the handball rule? I remember all the joke ones given right at the start of the season and it was amended but there's been loads of ones given exactly like Greenwood today in recent months so it feels another fudge.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Without even going in to the obvious stuff

The maguire injury and substitution... Maguire gets injured, is what it is, the off the pitch treatment unless it's a head injury has obviously gone in the bin, he needs to be subbed but the sub isn't ready because instead of wearing his kit he's wearing the training gear that Adidas and their other sponsor pay £100m a year for, maguire wastes time on his arse, goes off, comes back on and wastes more time... I'm gobsmacked but the sub is now ready

They don't have a clue what they're watching 

Not fit for purpose 

Six minutes did get added on....just the Cavani goal made it all irrelevant for us in the end.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Delphouneso said:

If that handball is at the other end it's given.

If Rashford makes that 'dive' he gets a penalty.

It's that simple.

exactly that. No doubt if we play a "big 6" team those decisions would go against if we are looking for a pen or if we are conceding a pen

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Did they actually change the handball rule? I remember all the joke ones given right at the start of the season and it was amended but there's been loads of ones given exactly like Greenwood today in recent months so it feels another fudge.

I’m not sure there’s any rules where that Greenwood handball shouldn’t be a penalty. His hand is miles up in the air and blocks the ball from going into the danger area. It’s 100% a penalty and what makes it worse for me is that you could tell it was a penalty without even needing a replay.

Link to post
Share on other sites

But the problem is we are the Minority vs the big 6 Fanbase. And we always be shouted down by Plastic fans who muddy the water with there bias/bullshit views.

Personally i think Refeering needs a huge overhaul and they need to be trained better. They need to be adverse to influence and take a bigger control of the game.In the end these are just random guys who just come through the leagues and do an 'OK' job and nobody questions there integrity.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Six minutes did get added on....just the Cavani goal made it all irrelevant for us in the end.

Yep the 6 minutes got added on, the 5 minutes of them playing with 10 men cos their sub wasn't ready didn't happen though 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yep the 6 minutes got added on, the 5 minutes of them playing with 10 men cos their sub wasn't ready didn't happen though 

Maguire could barely move when he came back on....reminded me of that time we thought Mings could play on v Leicester even though he'd done his hamstring. Not sure what goes through the minds sometimes, similar to all those players concussed but want to play on and physio and doctor agree to it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

All we as fans want is officiating consistency -- and granted we can't have 100% consistency. when Ollie gets a booking for "simulation", I'd really like to see that standard being upheld and simulation getting punished by bookings

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Maguire could barely move when he came back on....reminded me of that time we thought Mings could play on v Leicester even though he'd done his hamstring. Not sure what goes through the minds sometimes, similar to all those players concussed but want to play on and physio and doctor agree to it.

Like I said I think maguire did it on purpose cos he knew bailly wasn't ready

It was a con that the ref fell for 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thw only consistency is that united dont get these terrible decisions go against them.

It stinks and there needs to be a huge investigation why

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Delphouneso said:

If that handball is at the other end it's given.

If Rashford makes that 'dive' he gets a penalty.

It's that simple.

Kane is clever. Ollie is simulating. It’s embarrassing. That Greenwood handball was so obvious - his arm is in an unnatural position. How was that was different from Cash conceding the penalty against City? Refs desperate to placate the elite clubs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • VT Supporter
2 hours ago, Delphouneso said:

If that handball is at the other end it's given.

If Rashford makes that 'dive' he gets a penalty.

It's that simple.

And if one of ours goes down like Pogba, he doesn’t get the pen. «Big 6» bias. It’s real, and it makes me sick. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â