Should i shave?

Ryan.

Should i clean shave?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Should i clean shave?

• Yes
    • No

Rocafella, thanks for your effort, but your routine is almost identical to mine. I use specialized products including oil. The only thing I haven't tried is something other than a Gillette razor, but it's the only one available to me. I considered buying an old-school gear, but it was very expensive, given that I wasn't sure if would help at all.

Basically the only thing that works for me is to shave as rarely as possible, and instead use a scissor to trim it down.

I do hate shaving, don't get me wrong. In fact, when I don't have to attend meetings I tend to ignore it and shave on the weekend. I also suffer from irritation after so maybe I'll erm experiement with different oils and such. BUT for interviews and the like, you really must have a shave :D

BUT for interviews and the like, you really must have a shave :D

When I'm interviewing, I like to see someone fairly smart if that's what the job requires, but lots of people wear stubble and that doesn't matter at all.

I think when you ask this question you're focussing on the wrong thing really - you're not going to get a job because of the way you shave. You'll get it if you're honest, they think you can hack it and there ain't no-one they like better. Simple as.

BUT for interviews and the like, you really must have a shave :D

When I'm interviewing, I like to see someone fairly smart if that's what the job requires, but lots of people wear stubble and that doesn't matter at all.

I think when you ask this question you're focussing on the wrong thing really - you're not going to get a job because of the way you shave. You'll get it if you're honest, they think you can hack it and there ain't no-one they like better. Simple as.

Problem is, as much as there are people (like yourself) who have the right attitude to it all and concentrate on what exactly is required for the job - there will be other people out there who will not be as impressed whatever answer you give.

It all depends on the job and the interviewer but for the sake of a bit of stubble that I could grow back within a day or 2, I wouldn't take my chances to see what kind of interviewer I got if it's the job I really wanted. Take away any ammunition for them not to give you the job based on first impressions and you're halfway there.

Grow a big ****-off beard, then next time you have an interview this wont happen as you'll look like David Bellamy

Rocafella, thanks for your effort, but your routine is almost identical to mine. I use specialized products including oil. The only thing I haven't tried is something other than a Gillette razor, but it's the only one available to me. I considered buying an old-school gear, but it was very expensive, given that I wasn't sure if would help at all.

Basically the only thing that works for me is to shave as rarely as possible, and instead use a scissor to trim it down.

Gillette are actually very good, but the Mach3 blades are better than the new ones. They might feel better there and then, but like I tried to explain, a good shave is visible the day after and not only right after you have done it :)

Did you really just give me instruction on how to shave? Surprised

I didn't write it down to make you look like a fool, so you can remove that smiley if you may.

I did it just to help you, because I know a lot about it and it's not a secret that most men

suck at taking care of their daily routines.

A friend of mine put on shaving foam on his skin without even putting water on first, then he

started to shave immediately and raped his face up and down before looking like a bloody mess.

No wonder why people get scratches, nicks and cuts ey? Hot, shave, cold - that's the drill

Did you really just give me instruction on how to shave? Surprised

I didn't write it down to make you look like a fool, so you can remove that smiley if you may.

I did it just to help you, because I know a lot about it and it's not a secret that most men

suck at taking care of their daily routines.

A friend of mine put on shaving foam on his skin without even putting water on first, then he

started to shave immediately and raped his face up and down before looking like a bloody mess.

No wonder why people get scratches, nicks and cuts ey? Hot, shave, cold - that's the drill

Thats hilarious Roca, can you please impart some more of your wisdom? Whats the best way to shave your nuts and what is the correct procedure for checking for lumps on our man boobs caused from drinking too much Stella?

Many thanks :lol:

Â