Should i shave?

Ryan.

Should i clean shave?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Should i clean shave?

• Yes
    • No

Thing is, it's only very thin stubble, it's not like i look like i havn't shaved for days or have walked in off the street! im well aware i need to make a good first impression

If it's only thin stubble then shave it off and it'll grow back within no time. Personally speaking, if I was to interview someone and they hadn't shaved, I would probably think he hasn't made the effort. Might be the wrong opinion to have but then even when I have internal meetings at work, I always shave and wear a tie just out of respect - that includes meetings with people I usually see everyday.

If it's only thin stubble then shave it off and it'll grow back within no time. Personally speaking, if I was to interview someone and they hadn't shaved, I would probably think he hasn't made the effort. Might be the wrong opinion to have but then even when I have internal meetings at work, I always shave and wear a tie just out of respect - that includes meetings with people I usually see everyday.

Thats exactly what i dont want, but i just dont suit clean shaven at all :( and i was thinking they should see me as i am not pretending to be something im not.

Well in that case if you really want the job - have a shave and dress to impress. If not then go wearing your jeans and trainers and don't worry what they think just as long as they don't think you're something you're not.

It's a job end of the day - get your priorities right and lose the stubble for 1 day. Just my opinion.

What job is it anyway? That could make a big difference.

Thats exactly what i dont want, but i just dont suit clean shaven at all :( and i was thinking they should see me as i am not pretending to be something im not.

Doesnt matter if you don't suit it, they shouldn't care if you look a bit odd (if ;)).

Shave clean, it is just more professional, I'm sure they wouldn't mind you having a 5 o clock shadow affair once you've got the job, but you will be marked down if it's a formal job (bank or something).

Â