Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

On 31/01/2021 at 11:32, TheMelvillan said:

Was funny when during the game the commentator said he had watched a YouTube video of sanson and said he looked like a world-beater in in. Must be a VT-er.

Also he pronounced it in the frenchest way possible. Like 'sawn-sawn". Sounded pretty cool tbf

Sanson Sanson D’Amour...Rat-ta-ta-ta....

• Like 1

there was definitely added energy when he came on. you could tell he was keen. not long after, we scored. definitely want to see more of this guy...i hope he's not restricted to cameos this season

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

I liked his cameo last night and hope that we see him start against Arsenal. we severely lacked energy yesterday and I think Sanson brings us just that.

He's well-rested and should be well up for it - no idea what AEG's excuse was!

3 minutes ago, lexicon said:

He's well-rested and should be well up for it - no idea what AEG's excuse was!

yeah AEG looked completely lost and stalled all our attacks. he had a horrible game which was very disappointing.

18 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

yeah AEG looked completely lost and stalled all our attacks. he had a horrible game which was very disappointing.

Yeah, it was. He had a great opportunity to make a mark and try and get his place back, but he blew it. 

15 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Yeah, it was. He had a great opportunity to make a mark and try and get his place back, but he blew it. 

yup, expecting him to be on the bench against Arsenal.

Â