Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Absolutely no way he should have come on today. That was not the game for a Premier league debut.

Agreed, give him a full 90 minutes or bring him on with a 2 goal lead or comfortably seeing out a game.

There's absolutely no rush to get him on the pitch right now.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Absolutely no way he should have come on today. That was not the game for a Premier league debut.

Inclined to agree, game was on a knife-edge.

Surely inevitable he'll get a start soon as our midfield was weak tonight.

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Yeah. To be honest I could see him starting the next one. 

Doubt it very much. SJM may be vulnerable but I’d be surprised if he’s thrown straight in. Smith certainly did the right thing not bringing him on today. Not the game to bring an unknown entity on when the game in balance 

3 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Inclined to agree, game was on a knife-edge.

Surely inevitable he'll get a start soon as our midfield was weak tonight.

Good point, would not have been easy. Didn't look fun to play in that.

7 hours ago, samjp26 said:

I think Smith made the right call not utilising him today, however sitting on the bench he must have been enjoying seeing first hand what he’s joined and how good we can be.

I agree it was a tight game and if he came on and made a mistake he could have lost confidence. West Ham will be better for him as they don't press like Southampton.

Was funny when during the game the commentator said he had watched a YouTube video of sanson and said he looked like a world-beater in in. Must be a VT-er.

Also he pronounced it in the frenchest way possible. Like 'sawn-sawn". Sounded pretty cool tbf

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Laughable Chimp said:

You know, I feel like people are always inherently optimistic of the quality of players we sign. I doubt most of us have watched Sanson play much if at all but people are already making claims implying his quality

Yeah I’m optimistic about Sanson, but it’s bizarre how confident people are that he will be an improvement on three established Premier League players.

• Confused 1

AVB has handed in his resignation from Marseille, yet to be accepted. 

Apparently he was against the signing of Olivier Ntcham from Celtic (and likely the sale of Sanson as well?)

Club is a bit of a mess so understand that he want's out. He's not exactly doing well either so no doubt that's part of it.

On 31/01/2021 at 11:37, KentVillan said:

Yeah I’m optimistic about Sanson, but it’s bizarre how confident people are that he will be an improvement on three established Premier League players.

It ain't bizarre at all, it's hope. Better than saying they are s*** before even kicking a ball as happened with Traore.

I'd imagine listening to some French correspondents and experts has made an impression too, a few say he's a quicker version of McGinn.

Champions League experience is something many of our squad don't have either.

#notbizarreatall

GIF by Giphy QA

• Confused 1

On 31/01/2021 at 11:37, KentVillan said:

well a certain member went from "against the signing, he won't improve us" to "he will take mcginn's place" all without seeing him kick a ball!

so no, it's not bizarre at all

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, sne said:

AVB has handed in his resignation from Marseille, yet to be accepted. 

Apparently he was against the signing of Olivier Ntcham from Celtic (and likely the sale of Sanson as well?)

Club is a bit of a mess so understand that he want's out. He's not exactly doing well either so no doubt that's part of it.

Just read that. LOL. That is all.

29 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

well a certain member went from "against the signing, he won't improve us" to "he will take mcginn's place" all without seeing him kick a ball!

Well, yes, but he posts for effect 24/7.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

28 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Well, yes, but he posts for effect 24/7.

19 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

I've only started posting recently and I can see that posters has two personalities. 

spacer.png

Who is this poster? I've not noticed them on here at all...

• Haha 1

Â