2 hours ago, Roitorb said:

Who’s the guy on the left?? I’ve never seen him play before but must of been good.

Think his name is Donny Cockwash or something like that...

He won a Premier League medal with Marc Albrighton!

4 hours ago, Loxstock92 said:

Another who wasn’t originally keen to join us it seems. Just goes to show how our turnaround this year has meant we can attract this calibre of player

I bet our 7-2 drumming of Liverpool caught worldwide attention

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Yes 1996, Mars Attacks, great flim.

Fantastic year on the whole, league cup winners FA Cup semi-final lists, fourth in the league.

On the downside I met Mrs Follyfoot 😫

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Fantastic year on the whole, league cup winners FA Cup semi-final lists, fourth in the league.

On the downside I met Mrs Follyfoot 😫

If you'd of killed her, you'd be out now and wouldn't have missed a great deal VIllawise.

Ps....

Morgan Sanson is ace.... on topic. Haha.

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

If you'd of killed her, you'd be out now and wouldn't have missed a great deal VIllawise.

Ps....

Also I would not have two dedicated teenage boy Villans thus carrying on the tradition. Yes I really like the look of him cannot believe we are now starting to get these type of players

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Ps....

Come on now, take it to the murder thread in off topic! 

• Haha 1

Very happy to see Sanson joining the club. Been hoping since rumours surfaced we were interested in him a bit over 12 months ago, that we would make this signing. As some one who watches a lot of Europe/ CL football, seen enough of him to like him as a player and thought he was good in a losing team in the final of the 2018 Europa League to a v.good Ath.Madrid team.

He not only upgrades the squad, but brings something different to the team. Welcome Sanson.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very good, understated transfer. Could and should be every bit as transformational as Barkley’s arrival. I am excited by this and what else we are now looking at to improve us.

• Like 2

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â