Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

Just now, sne said:

That sucks, probably the same injury that's got effected again. Guy looked distraught when he hobbled off.

Yeah he's knee is just a mess, you'd expect that's a few more months for him. Hopefully not more surgery.

I'd write him off tbh for most of the season now

Just now, CVByrne said:

Yeah he's knee is just a mess, you'd expect that's a few more months for him. Hopefully not more surgery.

He had already blew his ACL out before signing for us.

Sadly he looks like a crock at this point

It says on the bbc that it looks like a Muscular injury, unfortunately these are the niggling type of injuries you pick up after returning from a long lay off. Frustrating for the lad and the club.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

More surgery ? - I wasn't aware he'd had any ? 

Edited by hippo

1 minute ago, nepal_villan said:

Read that injury record is a key criteria in our recruitment. So we are really having rotten luck.

Well they all seem to definitely bloody have one so maybe they need to make sure they haven’t took it literally. 

1 minute ago, nepal_villan said:

Read that injury record is a key criteria in our recruitment. So we are really having rotten luck.

Not so sure. He had only just returned from injury last December when we brought him.

The reported asking price dropped from £30m to £15m hes started 4 games in 9months since then.

Â