Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

Ramsey and Nakamba have both improved and that has not helped him. But if McGinn is out for the next game, he could get a chance in the next couple matches.

It's a long season...don't give up on him yet. We'll need him at some point.

3 minutes ago, TomC said:

Ramsey and Nakamba have both improved and that has not helped him. But if McGinn is out for the next game, he could get a chance in the next couple matches.

Maybe but what we saw today is Smith not being afraid to play Luiz as an 8 and I reckon that's what he'll do if McGinn is injured. 

25 minutes ago, TomC said:

Mcginn was concussed today. Hence 4 villa subs.

Strange absence from Sanson today; I felt as though we didn't really need 4 wingers on the bench and one of them could have been left out for him.

Personally would have liked to see him come on for McGinn when he went off; Luiz always looks better in the deep role and Nakamba isn't as good with his distribution. It would have been the perfect game to give Sanson a go with Ramsey next to him.

However we got the 3 points and Nakamba did well so I can't complain.

50 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Just feels like that the window for him to make his mark in this side has passed. The kids are stepping up.

Having players like Sanson and Buendia still to come into this side is exciting. If the kids end up keeping them out then fine but it’s not a failing on anyone’s part that they are still to come in.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Strange absence from Sanson today; I felt as though we didn't really need 4 wingers on the bench and one of them could have been left out for him.

Personally would have liked to see him come on for McGinn when he went off; Luiz always looks better in the deep role and Nakamba isn't as good with his distribution. It would have been the perfect game to give Sanson a go with Ramsey next to him.

However we got the 3 points and Nakamba did well so I can't complain.

They all stepped up to the plate especially after JM went off, Marv with 100% pass accuracy and DL covering for JM went perfect. We must be saving Morgan for the cup game or he just wasn't passed fit. Can't wait to see him trying to battle his way in to thos team.

• Like 1

Â