Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

Just now, Keyblade said:

So if he can't get into the side ahead of players who are playing well, what's the issue?

No issue here. In a way, I hope that’s the case (I really like Ramsey). But if it isn’t, and he’s needed, no excuses, he needs to perform. 

A very useful 45 minute competitive run out to aid his recovery and build up his match fitness. 

Hopefully he’ll get more minutes under his belt during the international break with some behind closed doors matches. 

• Like 1

Just now, Indigo said:

Seen some Marseilles fans say some nice things about him on Twitter, just in case that buys him some more time with some folk.

He won’t have many excuses this season. A few games to get up to speed and then if he isn’t performing, well, it’s disappointing isn’t it. 

We can’t wait forever for this guy to come good. He was fairly poor in his first few games for the club and folk seem happy to forget that for now. They won’t if he doesn’t perform this season. You can’t carry players in the PL. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

He won’t have many excuses this season. A few games to get up to speed and then if he isn’t performing, well, it’s disappointing isn’t it. 

We can’t wait forever for this guy to come good. He was fairly poor in his first few games for the club and folk seem happy to forget that for now. They won’t if he doesn’t perform this season. You can’t carry players in the PL. 

he was no poorer than the rest of the team in the games he played in. Against Wolves he looked good.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

he was no poorer than the rest of the team in the games he played in. Against Wolves he looked good.  

I disagree but fair enough. Like I say, I don’t think the fans will put up with mediocre performances from him this season. He’ll get a run of games I’m sure and if he doesn’t perform, someone will take his place.

I really hope he comes good and improves us. Right now, I’d much prefer Ramsey based on what Jacob has already done this season and what I’ve seen of Sanson last season. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

In that first half it really looked like we'd landed on a well-balanced midfield with McGinn-Sanson-Luiz, shame the whole performance immediately went to shit in the second half once Wolves started pressing and then we didn't really get the chance to see it in action again.

• Like 1

Would be interested to see the reactions if we had bought him over this transfer window instead of January (since that has been reported several times)

I think there's a pretty good player we have in him but he needs to show it because he hasn't shown it so far. 

• Like 1

I think if he plays in a 433 we'd be much better. I think we'll need to rotate between him/Watkins/Ings depending on the formation we're planning to play each game. But I think with him and McGinn infront of Luiz, then Buendia and Bailey behind the striker. We'd look a proper team. Most of the games he played we didn't have any creativity in.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nigel said:

He was quiet today tbh, the game passed him by a bit.

To be expected after such a lay off. Definitely needs games now!

irrespective of the injury, many of these players he wouldn't have trained with much...really just the select few that have started training with the first team. he is unlikely to have had a good understanding with them.

Â