Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

I’m in no way speculating on how good Sanson will or won’t be,

BUT

The excuses this season for him will have to stop. Injured, new league, getting up to speed etc. When he gets his chance in the first team, which I’m sure he will, he’ll need to take it otherwise I can see the club moving him on in the summer.

From the very little I’ve seen of him, he’ll do well to get in the side ahead of McGinn and Ramsey (if he continues to play well).

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

BUT

The excuses this season for him will have to stop. Injured, new league, getting up to speed etc. When he gets his chance in the first team, which I’m sure he will, he’ll need to take it otherwise I can see the club moving him on in the summer.

From the very little I’ve seen of him, he’ll do well to get in the side ahead of McGinn and Ramsey (if he continues to play well).

I dont think he will be ready for the prem for a while but we will see in time just hope he can get upto speed in the next month.

Good to get a competitive run out. Would have not made sense to play a full 90 after so long out. 

Hopefully he can get a few more games in over the Int' break and we will start to see him getting in match day squads. 

• Like 2

The reason we enter this competition is to give the youngsters experience of playing in first team games, last season Delaney did an interview where he said the three EFL Trophy games are the most important games that the U23s will play all season. Ideally Sanson wouldn't have played today at all as we wouldn't want him taking a place that one of the younsters could have used to get experience, the reason he's been brought off now will probably more about giving Lindley his chance than anything to do with Sanson, the plan was probably to bring him off at half-time to begin with.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

Everyone writing him off when his stats in France were excellent. 

Hes been out for a few months and he is not ready yet for the prem i just hope he is not rushed give him time he might need a month or so better to be slower then rush and he get injured again.

39 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

BUT

So if he can't get into the side ahead of players who are playing well, what's the issue?

Â