Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

He scored twenty five and assisted twenty two in one hundred and fifty-seven appearance for Marseille, that's not far off averaging a 'goal involvement' every three games, maybe being underrated as an attacking force from central midfield.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Watch this and tell me there isnt a player in there.

He's basically like McGinn, but with a lot of technical ability.

The vid wont show here for some reason, but click on "watch on youtube".

Morgan Sanson 2020/21 - Magic Skills, Goals & Assists | HD

Wow. That looks like a different player to the one we saw last season. Hopefully he can turn it on this season.

• Like 3

Just now, HKP90 said:

Sigh. I can’t do gifs anymore for some reason.

I need to have the below saved in my clipboard...

Other media v

Insert image from URL

paste url of gif found on Google

Insert into post

Profit

He looks great in that youtube vid (Thanks for posting MaVilla)

He looks quite nippy, has a touch of the Zidane's about him with his technical ability and knows how to score too (Although some of those keepers look rather dodgy it has to be said). We clearly have seen nothing from him yet. I really hope DS can find a way to slot him in & get him firing. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Watch this and tell me there isnt a player in there.

He's basically like McGinn, but with a lot of technical ability.

The vid wont show here for some reason, but click on "watch on youtube".

Morgan Sanson 2020/21 - Magic Skills, Goals & Assists | HD

I think he'll flourish this season. Hopefully we will see some of that beautiful, French panache. We're still waiting for that midfielder whose presence alone can give us the edge. 

Something i found really interesting comparing data for Sanson & McGinn, is for all the perceived aura around McGinn pressing and harrying a lot, the stats dont back it up, McGinn is actually bang average in terms of pressing, where as Sanson is in th 99th percentile for presses.

McGinns defensive stats are actually pretty rubbish.

Also, look at both of them in comparison to Luiz & Nakamba.

image.png.dd67207fc258bb93fb6cf2a6e2678344.pngimage.png.f33188cdbec5adce2d0e3ebadaf34435.pngimage.png.7c92831310858d9aca16b21d48f48a3f.pngimage.png.01f6b36ac0cea0d47eacb561a63c2068.png

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Something i found really interesting comparing data for Sanson & McGinn, is for all the perceived aura around McGinn pressing and harrying a lot, the stats dont back it up, McGinn is actually bang average in terms of pressing, where as Sanson is in th 99th percentile for presses.

McGinns defensive stats are actually pretty rubbish.

Also, look at both of them in comparison to Luiz & Nakamba.

image.png.dd67207fc258bb93fb6cf2a6e2678344.pngimage.png.f33188cdbec5adce2d0e3ebadaf34435.pngimage.png.7c92831310858d9aca16b21d48f48a3f.pngimage.png.01f6b36ac0cea0d47eacb561a63c2068.png

Nakamba's offensive stats 🤣.

But you raise a valid point. Luiz's stats are truly terrible and back up the widely held opinion that he's had a poor season. He was definitely better post covid the season before. I think there's a player in there that needs a rest.

Sanson has massive potential. McGinn makes a better outlet for a defensive pivot partner. He has an eye for a pass, the ability to turn  into space,  and carries the ball very well...but a defensive mid enforcer he is not.

Nakamba and McGinn or Nakamba and Sanson seem to be the best balanced double pivot options we have.

Edited by MrBlack
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

Nakamba's offensive stats 🤣.

But you raise a valid point. Luiz's stats are truly terrible and back up the widely held opinion that he's had a poor season. He was definitely better post covid the season before. I think there's a player in there that needs a rest.

Sanson has massive potential. McGinn makes a better outlet for a defensive pivot partner. He has an eye for a pass, the ability to turn  into space,  and carries the ball very well...but a defensive mid enforcer he is not.

Nakamba and McGinn or Nakamba and Sanson seem to be the best balanced double pivot options we have.

ye, which is why for me we need a proper DM, so it can be DM - Luiz, DM - McGinn or DM - Sanson.

• Like 2

Â