Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

Absolutely. He was a target for this summer - we signed him in January as he was cheaper than anticipated. 

I keep forgetting about him - hopefully we'll see the real Sanson next season. 

• Like 1

He appears to be at the last training day of the camp in London today which is great news. Loking forward to seeing him healthy and see what he can offer going forward.

Also has the number 8 shirt!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

Allegedly given the No.8 shirt so certainly in the thoughts of the management as a useful member of the squad.

He's got the No. 8 on his training top.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Going to see a lot of action I imagine with Luiz being given an extended break, which will be good for him as he can stake a claim for a #8 spot. Depending on if Jack stays, he'll only be fighting it out with McGinn and Buendia. No pressure.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

I have absolutely no idea what he can add to the team. I hope he meets some of the expectations I've read because from the very little I saw of him he looked....well...average.

You can only judge him on glimpses as he was adjusting to a new league and country during pandemic,  from what I saw he was technical and could move the ball in tight areas, had a fair bit of energy about him , looked a bit lightweight but as I said he was adjusting to a new league, I trust our recruitment team on this one. 

4 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

You can only judge him on glimpses as he was adjusting to a new league and country during pandemic,  from what I saw he was technical and could move the ball in tight areas, had a fair bit of energy about him , looked a bit lightweight but as I said he was adjusting to a new league, I trust our recruitment team on this one. 

Yes he could be the real deal,  he just didn't get the pitch time to judge.

Â