Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/07/2021 at 13:59, Phil Silvers said:

is it safe marathon man GIF

So that's where the "is it safe" dentist joke in Hot Shots! comes from :D 

Marathon Man? Always wondered but never gotten around to google it.

28 minutes ago, sne said:

So that's where the "is it safe" dentist joke in Hot Shots! comes from :D 

Marathon Man? Always wondered but never gotten around to google it.

Incredible scene in an incredible film

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, hippo said:

Not yet training with the first team squad.

eh he is still injured

Funny you took all your hatred from the Konsa thread in 2019/20 to this one, i notice you dont post in the Konsa thread anymore. Either being childish and showing no patience or dislike the guy for no apparent reason

27 minutes ago, Zatman said:

eh he is still injured

Funny you took all your hatred from the Konsa thread in 2019/20 to this one, i notice you dont post in the Konsa thread anymore. Either being childish and showing no patience or dislike the guy for no apparent reason

My personal favorite was the comment about Nathan Baker being better, championship standard at best and we overpaid at £11m. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

My personal favorite was the comment about Nathan Baker being better, championship standard at best and we overpaid at £11m. 

One of the great predictions of our time. I dont even know who Baker plays for now 😂

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

One of the great predictions of our time. I dont even know who Baker plays for now 😂

Ironically that quote would have been accurate to describe Nathan Baker, we would have overpaid at £11m and he plays for Bristol City in the Championship. Ezri Konsa is now a £35m defender who would fit into any top 6 side. 

It's usually why the people running the club are doing that job and we're sat here talking shit. 

Sry, now back to Sanson :D 

Edited by Steero113

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

eh he is still injured

???

I just said he wasn't training with the first team squad yet .

6 minutes ago, hippo said:

???

I just said he wasn't training with the first team squad yet .

you have been constantly having a go at him for months on here, it was a snide remark as if to suggest he has been dumped in the reserves

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

you have been constantly having a go at him for months on here, it was a snide remark as if to suggest he has been dumped in the reserves

You can interpret it how you like. The fact is I just stated he wasn't yet training with the first team squad. I didn't even mention the reserve squad 😃

Â