Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

9 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

If you printed off a Football Insider article it wouldn't even be worthy as toilet paper

Indeed if you look at their other articles, they also look totally made up.

Football Insider have taken a couple of facts:

• Sanson hasn't set the world alight at Villa
  • Sanson has had a few agents

And spun a story out of it.

But the "difficult to manage" thing doesn't sound at all right, if you look at his career to date. He's a battler who has progressed slowly up the levels by working on his game. Total opposite of the underachieving prima donna implied in the article.

Is he good enough for where we want to be? Hard to say, but I think he'll get a shot.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Little things like lack of updates of his fitness. I mean was he ruled out for the season or was he fit for run in but didn't make the bench ahead of Ramsey or Carney? No idea if DS was ever asked with constant questions about Jack in those times but when Barkley was out injured for two months we had the infamous "he'll be back" next game quotes for about  5 games running. We also knew quickly what was up with Trez whereas seems just general vagueness about Sanson.

Seems to me a bit if Dean isn't happy with a foreign signing it isn't long until they get frozen out. Kalinic was very odd considering we gave Nyland countless chances to prove himself, Gulibert could've stayed and got decent minutes if he stayed but off he went in January and Engels hasn't played a single minute since March 2020 now when he was a regular right at the start of 19/20 so it's a little odd and wouldn't totally shock me if we're floating him around europe given the Ward Prowse links and someone like Carney coming through.

They are only so many 8 types we can play in the midfield after all.

He was ruled out for the season. He said so on his Instagram. And in the training facility video was using a zero G treadmill. I've used one of them before they use air pressure to allow you to rehab and take pressure off of injured legs. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Football Insider have taken a couple of facts:

• Sanson hasn't set the world alight at Villa
  • Sanson has had a few agents

And spun a story out of it.

But the "difficult to manage" thing doesn't sound at all right, if you look at his career to date. He's a battler who has progressed slowly up the levels by working on his game. Total opposite of the underachieving prima donna implied in the article.

Is he good enough for where we want to be? Hard to say, but I think he'll get a shot.

If he was hard to manage would his previous manager have literally quit because he was sold. 

• Like 3

On 10/06/2021 at 14:24, useless said:

After we lost the play-off final in 2018 against Fulham we were in a financial mess, if Edens and Sawiris hadn't have invested in us then we ourselves would have had no choice but to sell some of our players for fees less than their true value.

I think he'll be given an entire season. 

I actually have a feeling we've managed this one correctly and he'll be a real asset next season. But we'll see. 

I hope the club have adressed the language difficulties though. I guess the only French talking player we've got is Traore and maybe AEG? The French aren't exactly renown for speaking English. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

6 hours ago, thunderball said:

Would like to see:

jack  -  watkins -  buendia

mcginn  -  nakamba  -  sanson

targett  -  mings  -  konsa  -  cash

martinez

No place for Nakamba in our starting 11 next season - no chance.

5 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

If you printed off a Football Insider article it wouldn't even be worthy as toilet paper

True.

Tissues, sock, a small family pet, are more comfortable and effective ways to wipe your bum instead of a piece of A4.

12 minutes ago, AJ said:

True.

Tissues, sock, a small family pet, are more comfortable and effective ways to wipe your bum instead of a piece of A4.

Socks are actually very underrated.

Readily available.

Good spesific surface area due to the way cotton is weaved.

Good stretch give good grip. Recc. those with bamboo. No chance of that brown finger. 

Large wipe area.

Easily turned and stored/thrown.

And you will survive without them.

They have saved many no TP panic struck public WC brothers.

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Socks are actually very underrated.

Readily available.

Good spesific surface area due to the way cotton is weaved.

Good stretch give good grip. Recc. those with bamboo. No chance of that brown finger. 

Large wipe area.

Easily turned and stored/thrown.

And you will survive without them.

They have saved many no TP panic struck public WC brothers.

Also, to add, if you turn them inside out, you can use them twice.

Also, footy socks give you the length and durability to allow you to " floss" with it.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

Anyone who's made their mind up on Sanson already, doesn't  know football.

I have.

He will be fine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I actually have a feeling we've managed this one correctly and he'll be a real asset next season. But we'll see. 

I hope the club have adressed the language difficulties though. I guess the only French talking player we've got is Traore and maybe AEG? The French aren't exactly renown for speaking English. 

You’re talking about Sanson who did his first interview in English and is pretty much fluent?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

You’re talking about Sanson who did his first interview in English and is pretty much fluent?

Well I didn't see that did I, or I wouldn't have written it?  You're no Sherlock mate.

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Well I didn't see that did I, or I wouldn't have written it?  You're no Sherlock mate.

So you just assumed he doesn’t speak English because he’s foreign? :D 

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 1

Â