Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

4 hours ago, AVTuco said:

This was my final and honest assessment of who we need/don't need next season. It is not ill-willed. Our midfield is shite and they all can go as far as I'm concerned. None will be missed, but for practical reasons some will stay as squad players. 

Fairly sure this is along the lines of what people said about Gana and Veretout in our relegation season midfield. 

Luiz will be a quality player at in time.

Sanson was a £30m player at one point, he's barely played. 

SJM was the best player on the pitch for us today, by a distance. 

I'm not for a second suggesting that we cannot improve our midfield this summer, of course we can - but for now, stop dismissing our entire squad just for impact, its embarrassing and hardly supporting our players. 

1 hour ago, Steero113 said:

Fairly sure this is along the lines of what people said about Gana and Veretout in our relegation season midfield. 

Luiz will be a quality player at in time.

Sanson was a £30m player at one point, he's barely played. 

SJM was the best player on the pitch for us today, by a distance. 

I'm not for a second suggesting that we cannot improve our midfield this summer, of course we can - but for now, stop dismissing our entire squad just for impact, its embarrassing and hardly supporting our players. 

No he was not, currently Traore and Targett have more votes for MOTM.

McGinn was better the last two games though, I'll give you that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hippo said:

I think Mcguin and Luiz are average prem players. I'm really not sure Sansom is any other than more of the same.

Think we got hoodwinked by lots of people saying nice things about him - which concerns me.

I know he hasn't got many minutes for us - and any judgement is premature. But we need better than this if we are to push on.

Smith has been scouting Sanson since Jan 2019 so he’s been a long-term target for the club. 

1 hour ago, VillanousOne said:

What the hell is going on this thread? Someone (presumably drunk) decides he is not good enough following a game he didn't feature in and then everyone else wails in with a load of negativity.

The guy was apparently signed 'early' and was part of next seasons plans not this, he ended up getting game time due to our incredibly unbalanced/out of form midfield and injuries.

He's played less than a handful of games, none of which he was particularly poor, none of which he was particularly good and then he got injured.

Not saying he will be a good signing or bad, just saying people need to get a grip and give the poor guy a chance in hell.

He has had more than enough chances and today was the final straw., Sanson do one 

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

He has had more than enough chances and today was the final straw., Sanson do one 

The joke started off unfunny, got gradually worse and the less said about your comment the better.

Edited by VillanousOne

7 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

The joke started off unfunny, got gradually worse and the less said about your comment the better.

Fair enough 👍

1 hour ago, VillanousOne said:

What the hell is going on this thread? Someone (presumably drunk) decides he is not good enough following a game he didn't feature in and then everyone else wails in with a load of negativity.

The guy was apparently signed 'early' and was part of next seasons plans not this, he ended up getting game time due to our incredibly unbalanced/out of form midfield and injuries.

He's played less than a handful of games, none of which he was particularly poor, none of which he was particularly good and then he got injured.

Not saying he will be a good signing or bad, just saying people need to get a grip and give the poor guy a chance in hell.

He will be given a chance. What anyone writes on here won't affect that one jot.

Nominal game time so far - so plenty of time to turn it around..

Can't quite see where he is going to fit in and imo looks ill suited to the English game.

People have said DS had been after for a while. I'm in no position to dispute that. But to me it's looks like a player with a £30m tag - becomes available for £15m and we pounce. Plaudits galore in the media - but even taking into account his fleeting appearances thus far ....zero impact in his pitch time.

If it turns it around in the summer and forces his way into the first 11...great . Happy to say I was wrong. 

Edited by hippo

On 08/05/2021 at 14:49, hippo said:

Champions league here we come  then !!!

Although it would be unfair to expect him to return to his pre injury form straight away.😜

the old French bashing again, classic. He hasnt played in a while

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

the old French bashing again, classic. He hasnt played in a while

Wesley didn't play for over a year. People still commented on whether he was good enough or not. ...or is there a new rule that we can only voice opinions on players who played in the last match ? 

Just now, hippo said:

Wesley didn't play for over a year. People still commented on whether he was good enough or not. ...or is there a new rule that we can only voice opinions on players who played in the last match ? 

why would you randomly criticise an injured player who wasnt involved

if you have a French vendetta then fair enough, its up to you

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

why would you randomly criticise an injured player who wasnt involved

if you have a French vendetta then fair enough, its up to you

What's the criteria for feedback commenting on players then ?

I don't think he is any improvement on what we have - you can disagree - but surely I'm entitled to post my opinion of a player ..

His nationality has nothing to do with it as you well know.

Why don’t the people moaning just call him a baguette eating dickhead frog and move on with their lives 😂

Sanson is a good player and will be important for us next year, the lads getting up to speed and is now injured, lay off.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

I was joking, it was funny.

but bashing Sanson for no apparent reason isn't funny.

100% agree, I have a funny feeling that he will be a very important player for us in the future

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 2

Â