Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

Marseille fans think we got a player that they didn't want sold for less than what he is worth

Sounds to me like some website posing as journalism has looked at the number of games he's started and tried to put 2+2 together and it = he's not good enough when in reality it's more a case of he's not ready and the club are in a good position where we can ease him in rather than chuck him in

I'm happy with him, good player in there somewhere just needs time and probably more importantly games in a good on form villa side rather than this current one 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Marseille fans think we got a player that they didn't want sold for less than what he is worth

Sounds to me like some website posing as journalism has looked at the number of games he's started and tried to put 2+2 together and it = he's not good enough when in reality it's more a case of he's not ready and the club are in a good position where we can ease him in rather than chuck him in

I'm happy with him, good player in there somewhere just needs time and probably more importantly games in a good on form villa side rather than this current one 

Not to mention how shite this would make the scouting team look if there was any truth to it, as he has apparently been scouted for a while.

Absolute bollox. lol

Probably not the player we " needed ' immediately, but definitely an all round option improvement.

It will take him time to build up the physical presence to cope with regular first team PL football.  It's perfectly natural.  Maybe he thought he would be playing more minutes but at least he isn't being given the Veretout treatment.  I sense it's horseshite anyway.

• Like 1

Well Sanson came out and stated that he trained hard for his club he were at and when he came to the premier he thought he'd just fit to the level of the league. Yet he stated he's never faced anything like it and the prem is on a next level to the league he came from and was set up for.

French football is more passive that English, they get at you quick in the premier and it will take some time for Sanson to be ready a second season for sure.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Well Sanson came out and stated that he trained hard for his club he were at and when he came to the premier he thought he'd just fit to the level of the league. Yet he stated he's never faced anything like it and the prem is on a next level to the league he came from and was set up for.

French football is more passive that English, they get at you quick in the premier and it will take some time for Sanson to be ready a second season for sure.

Encouraging comments,  at least he knows he has to improve  

31 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I think when he gets up to full speed he will be an excellent addition to the side and of the quality required for a European push

Have seen him collect a couple of yellow early in in his Villa career, to me I see someone who is willing to go get that ball, if he can get his timing down then he could well be a very good player for us indeed. Noticed Sanson has very good speed and pass accuracy, I think he's got it there it just needs to be brought upto speed of the league.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Have seen him collect a couple of yellow early in in his Villa career, to me I see someone who is willing to go get that ball, if he can get his timing down then he could well be a very good player for us indeed. Noticed Sanson has very good speed and pass accuracy, I think he's got it there it just needs to be brought upto speed of the league.

The yellow cards were for cynical fouls if i remember correctly

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

The yellow cards were for cynical fouls if i remember correctly

Good, we need a bit of that, as a whole we are far too honest 

Just not up to speed with the pace of play. 

With Barkley firing, Sanson has chance to bed in at build up slowly. 

Barkley being a bag of shit means he's seeing more starts than intended IMO.

Still time for him to improve and contribute.

He knows himself he isn't up to speed yet. He has a bit of pace and gets around the pitch, but at the moment most of his passes seem to get blocked before he can get them away. One for next season.

Needs time. Seen it with Luiz and loads of other players. No guarantees that he’ll be a player but think he was always bought with next season in mind.

• Like 1

Played crap to be fair he was the start of what led to our first goal, he tried kicking it and was to slow where the Fulham player proceeded onto Ming's where the Ming's F*CK up would occur.

Both need to own that goal we conceded.

At least Sanson admits that he's taken aback by how tough and mulch more of a climb of difficulty is, Ming's just keep bloody doing stupidness (not every game) but in a fair amount that makes you wonder when is he going to hold is head high and admit he keeps pissing around to much.

Â