Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

2 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Same here.

It's also been refreshing to actually see a speculation thread not bombarded by muppets, kicking and screaming in their tantrums to have it locked because the player hasn't signed yet.

Fwiw, I think the player will be a good addition to our squad.

Not seen him, other than you tube......but he looks the ideal signing.

Means Dean can revert to a 4-3-3 if he wants to with a midfield of Sanson or Barkley-McGinn-Luiz

we now have proper cover too.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, gwi1890 said:

Let’s be patient with him when he does sign don’t want another Traore scenario  

More of a Luiz scenario. It is unlikely he speaks English very well right now but as his speaking ability develops so will his play for us. 

15 hours ago, Lord Willard said:

I can't wait for this signing. Imagine playing 60-70 mins against a relentless McGinn for us to bring on the French version. I feel sorry for our opposition already. 

Even better imagine that Sanson is better than McGinn and that after 60-70 minutes the opposition glance over to the touchline and see McGinn getting ready to come on!!!! 🙂

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, allani said:

Even better imagine that Sanson is better than McGinn and that after 60-70 minutes the opposition glance over to the touchline and see McGinn getting ready to come on!!!! 🙂

Got to feel sorry for our groundstaff as well, trying to fix the grass after those two have run it ruins 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

More of a Luiz scenario. It is unlikely he speaks English very well right now but as his speaking ability develops so will his play for us. 

send him down the Aston Social ( when it opens) he will soon pick up the lingo.

1 hour ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I can confirm they just spent the time talking about Chelsea and Arsenal.

FFS.

with us being the most improved team in the country.....they will have to start turning their attentions to us.

Carragher is proper smitten

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I can confirm they just spent the time talking about Chelsea and Arsenal.

FFS.

Oh, I bet that was not enjoyable. Watching SSN listening to their smug overexaggerated bulls**t and waiting for Villa to be discussed and then nothing.

Edited by sparrow1988

Â