Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

20 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

If I was you I would look at the context of the post I responded to on the post I gave comment on that actual post 🤦‍♂️👍.

Fair enough mate, I didn't follow the discussion so apologies if I got you wrong 🤝 🍻

Plenty of articles about where apparently AVB is claiming our initial offers were "pathetic" and "insulting", yet the rest of the smaller clubs we have dealt with have thanked us for being fair, respectful and professional.

I think AVB is an idiot. I do have to admit that this is not a new thing though 

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Fantastic year on the whole, league cup winners FA Cup semi-final lists, fourth in the league.

On the downside I met Mrs Follyfoot 😫

It's not Polly Follyfoot, I hope 🤡

Excuse my ignorance on this but i've read he's having his medical in France. Surely not our people doing that then as they'd have to quarantine etc + when Sanson arrives in Birmingham he's here to stay. Can't see why our guys can't do it when he gets over here. You'd want your own people to have a good look at him.

16 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Excuse my ignorance on this but i've read he's having his medical in France. Surely not our people doing that then as they'd have to quarantine etc + when Sanson arrives in Birmingham he's here to stay. Can't see why our guys can't do it when he gets over here. You'd want your own people to have a good look at him.

They probably wouldn't be able to hold the medical over here until he had completed his quarantine, so it makes sense to get it done before travelling as they can get him registered with the league 5 days (and a game or two) earlier.

2 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

Something tells me AVB might not be Marseille manager for much longer.

He's the poor man's Mourinho.  He lacks Jose's charm, his suits aren't as nice, his tactics are duller, and his trophy cabinet is much more bare, but he sure can make excuses to the press just as well as The Special One.  He can only win when he is at the richest team in the league (Porto, Zenit, & Shanghai) but underperforms where he's at a second tier club in terms of funding.  Was lukewarm at both Chelsea and Spuds and is getting found out again at Marseilles.  I have a feeling this will be the last time he'll get a job in one of the top 5 leagues in Europe for a while.  

• Like 1

I think I speak for most people here, never seen him play but he is rated by all accounts, we trust the team buying players and it should be a big upgrade on our central midfield options for an apparently cheap price.

Wins all round by all accounts.

6 hours ago, Johnnyp said:

I think it's all a series of tests and scans now completed at any independent hospital. The villa side will review the results but I think the days of sending your physio to watch someone on a bike are gone.

• Like 1

Will he be in the squad for Burnley if he signs Monday/Tuesday?

Or will he be required to self isolate for 10 days meaning he won't be available until West Ham next week.

Not that it matters too much as I don't think he will start right off the bat.

Â