Wayne Rooney

Zatman

On 17/01/2021 at 21:51, HanoiVillan said:

Maybe she loves him anyway? Maybe she has a 'don't ask don't tell' policy? Maybe they're non-monogamous? Maybe they've been through tons of couples therapy?

Why care really?

just reposting this

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

just reposting this

Why care? ...  here's my take.

What sexual proclivities people have, even when public, is not of my concern
I understand that not everyone sees it that way, and his behaviour will likely affect his ability to perform his managerial duties.
I have been married for forty five years (same person) and over that time life has taught me I know bugger all about other people's marital lives.

Those that express opinions on these sort of things are virtue signalling, in my opinion. Or just enjoying the titillation.

Edited by fruitvilla

17 hours ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

He’s innocent, nothing to see here. Those girls are at least 40 years too young for Rooney.

They promised to introduce him to their nans. 

17 hours ago, fruitvilla said:

Those that express opinions on these sort of things are virtue signalling, in my opinion.

15 years on the forum and the first time i've ever been accused of virtue signalling. 

Thank you, Sir. 

Has apparently injured one of his players in training as well 😂 He only took part in training as they only have 9 players

On another note Derby could have a season to rival the last Premier League one, not that its Rooneys fault

They've only got thirteen players in their squad as it is, Knight is probably one of the better ones, that leaves twelve and two of those are goal keepers, they don't actually have a first team central defender at the moment. I see Buchanan is being linked with a move to Forest as well.

On 28/05/2019 at 19:12, Mark Albrighton said:

Just a note to wish any Derby supporters reading this all the best for next season. Us losing last season’s final was a blessing in disguise, every chance you could be there again.

And so it proved to be.

Once again, bang on the ****ing money.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Absolutely nailed on for relegation. Will be In league 2 within 5 years. Just a matter of if it's with a points deduction or not.

Favourites already for relegation at evens, be an impressive job if he keeps them up but dont see it. Football League should have relegated them for Wycombe

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Why is he playing?

Thought he was their manager

because they didnt have enough players...

but seriously im sure it was a wolves player who described "training" under glen hoddle as having to watch him ping 60 yard dimes all day and being asked why they cant do the same and saying it was just depressing shit

rooney no doubt thinks that in order to make his players more tenacious they should see his effort in training and this is the result

• 4 months later...
Â