Midweek Football 12/14 January

andykeenan

How that "challenge" by Sharp on Schar was not deemed a red by ref or VAR, I can not understand. Definite sending off, basically a stamp out of nothing, from behind, no intention of going for the ball, highly dangerous too.

Dirty twunt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, est1874 said:

How that "challenge" by Sharp on Schar was not deemed a red by ref or VAR, I can not understand. Definite sending off, basically a stamp out of nothing, from behind, no intention of going for the ball, highly dangerous too.

Dirty twunt.

Somebody got sent off in the last round for exactly the same challenge, I can't remember who. The inconsistencies are so frustrating.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sam-AVFC said:

It's embarrassing how many people thought Hendrick was a good signing and we should have looked at him.

Has been garbage for Ireland for 4 years and looked OK at best in a Burnley team who dont use midfield

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Has been garbage for Ireland for 4 years and looked OK at best in a Burnley team who dont use midfield

There was a point when he was playing for Derby I thought he wouldn't be the worst signing in the world. That was 4 years ago when there was still some hope he might come good and I had very little hope for us though.

8 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Surely he's gone if they lose this???

I hope not

Still ticking the don't get relegated box for ashley, very lucky there's no fans at the games though, they were OK with him last year pre lockdown but it's got to have turned by now

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

This is why you need inverted wingers in the modern game. Unless you have Adama/Sarr pace, you're not beating modern fullbacks on the outside and your wide play becomes kind of obsolete.

I'm not so sure that's right

I remember mcleish playing Emile heskey left wing in one game, and he won a throw in 

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Haha 1

Â