Playoffs 2020-21: Divisional Round

Hornso

Just now, Tegis said:

I'm not that rabid :D The fact that he's not a clearing in the woods is a saving grace.

Eventually they won't be able to afford everybody .

Plus there's still 3 days for Trump to start WW3 and if all the stadiums are nuked Mahomes will be less effective.

• Haha 1

That was a tough loss for the Browns but what a great season.

We can only hope for more next season and with an improved defence, who knows what is possible. Finally relevant again!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Shocking way for Brees to go out .... thanks for the memories and enjoy your retirement 

Sad for Brees. Statistically the 2nd greatest QB of all time, won a Super-Bowl, and STILL doesn't ever get a mention in 'Top all-time QBs' conversations.

Perhaps he'll receive it in retirement... if he does retire this time.

13 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Sad for Brees. Statistically the 2nd greatest QB of all time, won a Super-Bowl, and STILL doesn't ever get a mention in 'Top all-time QBs' conversations.

Perhaps he'll receive it in retirement... if he does retire this time.

I'd say he has definitely retired ... I think the broken ribs and collapsed lung this season just took too much out of him , he was declining but not been the same since he came back and yesterday sadly that was all to painfully obvious ..

Winston has just turned 27 and had a year at the club to learn the plays  , Id be surprised if he isn't the QB next season  ..hopefully with a few cameos from Hill :)

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â