Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

Jack’s back baby. This makes me way more excited than it should when you’re a male in his forties! COYVB. UTV. SOTC. Nb I’m also sat on Porthminster beach with a couple of beers on board. We’re gonna get 10!

18 minutes ago, Farlz said:

On the bench he's back 

I hope keinan isn't showing us where he's intending to shoot?!?!?? 

Also how good does our squad look with King Jack in there. In fact even if Dean Smith named 19 VTers and Jack our squad would look good because of Jack.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Would be happy with a draw.

Ngapa Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

we beat them just a few days back, why can’t we do it again?

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

Looking forward to seeing what Davis can do today with a full 90. He’s got so many good attributes that help the team, even if he doesn’t score many. 

Really pleased to see the young lad on the bench, I can never pronounce his name, is it Gresford? I’ve heard one or two good things about him, hopefully he’ll get some minutes to show us some mad skills. 

Should be a decent match, I’d take a draw but as always hope we win. 

Just now, nick76 said:

Ngapa Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Cos we have a terrible home record, been averaging about a point a game without Grealish starting, and the fact that Everton are above us in the table, and who are better away from home.

Getting 4 points from them would be a good return.

• Like 1

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

Cos we have a terrible home record, been averaging about a point a game without Grealish starting, and the fact that Everton are above us in the table, and who are better away from home.

Getting 4 points from them would be a good return.

Fair enough!

Hoping for a win myself

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

That was my dad’s instruction to me when I used to go out on the town, different times

I shouldn’t laugh but that was funny!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Jesus christ stfu about manU, sick of it

I’m so glad I cancelled Sky, the relentless arse licking of the super league scum when they should be talking Villa really winds me up. I can take the odd bit of buffering in exchange for never having to listen to Souness et al. 

• Like 3