Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

Looks like James Rodriguez and Yerry Mina will be missing for them.  A blow surely because if Iwobi and Keane come in they are bang average replacements.

Edited by ferguson1

24 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Looks like James Rodriguez and Yerry Mina will be missing for them.  A blow surely because if Iwobi and Keane come in they are bang average replacements.

....More usually. Come Thursday, however: "This is what he has in his locker", "Player X really showing the manager what they can do", etc..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Davis could really do with a performance I think. Show the boss he can save the club some money in the summer.

That would be one hell of a performance!

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I doubt Grealish will be playing. 

i can't see hims starting. Smith might put him on for the last 30 mins. Hopefully start on Sunday V Palace.

If we can get a draw on Thursday and beat Palace that will take us easily over 50 points and a job very well done.

• Like 2

I know the Toffs have some players missing but so do we and while we gave them a kicking last game I think without Watkins were just going to struggle now.

I think we will lose and not just because we're undermanned but also because things have crept back into our side that should of been long gone. Were making more mistakes again and people are switching off.

I will certainly be worried if we put out a first strong half and come out again like we did against man utd and let them dominate us.

36 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Is Smith playing Barry tonight I wonder because Skybet seems to have Barry as one of the favourites to score?

Do they know something we don't?

https://m.skybet.com/football/premier-league/event/27542421

Can't see that page in Italy without vpn shenaningans, what are the odds? Would be awesome to see him start this season at some point.

Wes not ready to start then do we think?

We have got the third worst home form in the PL and Everton have very good away form. I just can’t see us winning tonight without Ollie and Jack. I would be absolutely thrilled if we could obtain a clean sheet again. It seems like forever since our last one (Leeds I think). 0-0 would not be the end of the world as we need to start being difficult to beat again, although secretly hoping for a cheeky 1-0.