Lamare Bogarde

lexicon

im still not sure hes a CD, i tend to see him as more of a DM tbh? (i think his most regular position was DM when we signed him?)

I agree a loan out might benefit him, either in League 1, or even better the Champ if he can get a regular start....dunno tho, Champ might be too soon?, no way do we want him sitting on the bench in the champ.

He def got attributes to be a top player. For 17 he's composed on the ball and passing is easy for him. He very small for a CB tho, He can grow of course. I think its too early for him to go on loan, Better of sticking with the U23's for a season.

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

im still not sure hes a CD, i tend to see him as more of a DM tbh? (i think his most regular position was DM when we signed him?)

I agree a loan out might benefit him, either in League 1, or even better the Champ if he can get a regular start....dunno tho, Champ might be too soon?, no way do we want him sitting on the bench in the champ.

Being groomed as a DM and getting experience in the back 4 first?

The really tricky thing with buying amazing youngsters is keeping them engaged and keen through the period between FA youth cup bosses and being ready for the first team. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Awol said:

Being groomed as a DM and getting experience in the back 4 first?

The really tricky thing with buying amazing youngsters is keeping them engaged and keen through the period between FA youth cup bosses and being ready for the first team. 

Yeah that crossed my mind with regard to getting CD experience as part of his DM training!

6 hours ago, RichiBoi11 said:

I don't know what 'IT' is, but this kid has got 'IT'

I feel that way too, I am hopeful that he’ll really step up and get a bit of game time this year, a couple of cup runs would help him with minutes.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Love that these kids are getting a chance. 

Has the potential to save us massive amounts of money.  And they've been here longer than the average first team squad player, so they have a better feel for the club.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Â