Pre-match thread

ender4

If Cash and Traore start I think we have a good chance of a win today. I rate Son a lot and with him out that’s a big blow for Spurs. I also fancy Konsa and Mings to have a good chance against Kane, since he should be knackered for this. I don’t like the idea of Bale vs Targett, but he’s played great for us lately and Bale isn’t quite what he was. I also think Sanson should start today ahead of Barkley, he looks like our most likely source of creativity through the middle at the moment. It’s been too obvious that every play is going down the wings with us the last few weeks, it’s not giving Ollie chance to run onto anything.

Edited by 7392craig

7 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Wonder what this means.

Vinicius? Looking at their squad, all the first teamers are the ones not doing the job and the rest are on loan. Must be youngsters coming in because their usual bench has also flattered to deceive.

So Arsenal above us now. Leeds down our necks. We only ourselves to blame. 

No Jack gives me no hope. I’d take a point if offered now. Can’t see it. 

0-3 Kane x 3 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deeps said:

So Arsenal above us now. Leeds down our necks. We only ourselves to blame. 

No Jack gives me no hope. I’d take a point if offered now. Can’t see it. 

0-3 Kane x 3 

That’s cheered me up , you just never know

Its hard to call. We stink the place out regularly against Spurs over the years; but we’re due a performance. We need to turn a corner, we are capable.

Cash being back could set the tone; his enthusiasm is infectious and could spark some life into this team. Hopefully Bert is okay to start. Ollie being on a high going into this aswell as being a Gooner wanting this fixture more than most could work out well for us. Who knows maybe we see Ross Barkley of old too. Our first choice back 5, who have been superb on the whole, will be reunited. Good solid foundation to hopefully get something from tonight. Thats me trying to be positive and purposely not looking back at the last few performances.

2-1 VILLA (Watkins, Barkley)