Match Thread: FAC3: Villa v Liverpool

limpid

There's nothing as petty and small time as thinking we're owed the Liverpool players taking it easy, and not trying to score more and not looking like they enjoy scoring.

They owe us nothing. It's a competitive game of football.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, a m ole said:

got no problem with the scouse players tonight by the way, have to do their job and haven’t tried or been able to take the piss.

**** Klopp though.

Not a problem for this game in particular because I think he does it every game but at times you could see how greedy salah is

Overall I'd say they've just been professional, the shame is that due to corona and our outbreak etc I'm sure none of them will be mingling with our lads after the game, they'll be out of there quick as

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

There's nothing as petty and small time as thinking we're owed the Liverpool players taking it easy, and not trying to score more and not looking like they enjoy scoring.

They owe us nothing. It's a competitive game of football.

I agree. 

I think Klopp's a bit of a word removed for picking this lineup but the players have done nothing wrong and it's been played quite respectfully. Our lads can hold their heads high knowing the other side didn't take it easy on them.

Just now, penguin said:

I agree. 

I think Klopp's a bit of a word removed for picking this lineup but the players have done nothing wrong and it's been played quite respectfully. Our lads can hold their heads high knowing the other side didn't take it easy on them.

Still 13-6 on aggregate over the last 3 games, he must be fuming. ;) 

• Like 1