Formula One - 2021

BOF

Austin has very much been a Lewis track in previous years so that’s a big one for Max. Need to take advantage again now in Mexico as that should suit the Red Bull.  

Good to see RB had the 2v1 advantage on Lewis as well, keep this form up Checo. 

4 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

We need to make more money, merge everything, billions won't last forever, we need trillions, invite rappers, basketball legends, we need more hits, clicks etc wtf is the world coming to.

Some of the Americans which Martin Brundle tried to speak to on the grid before the race were incredibly rude.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Farlz said:

How have Mercedes pulled that out then ffs

Villa ruin the weekend on Friday and then Red Bull just stick the knife in tonight cba 

Out of interest, how did you come to support Red Bull?

I don't get how the journey goes where someone finds themselves supporting a drinks company in a motorsport. It's like supporting...the same drinks company in football, I guess. The difference is football fans look at them like pariahs.

4 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Out of interest, how did you come to support Red Bull?

I don't get how the journey goes where someone finds themselves supporting a drinks company in a motorsport. It's like supporting...the same drinks company in football, I guess. The difference is football fans look at them like pariahs.

Tbf I'm not sure I so much support Red Bull, don't really support an F1 team in the way I do with Villa obviously but I like to see them do well. McLaren as well. 

I am however a big Verstappen fan, I like Perez and I really liked the Ricciardo/Verstappen pairing so I guess it comes from that. Mainly, I'm sick to death of the Mercedes/Hamilton dominance and want someone else on top. 

On 25/10/2021 at 10:05, Genie said:

He got similar treatment from one of Serena Williams minders too. 

No need to be rude, just smile and say they don’t have time sorry.

Interesting rule change now after last week, celebrities are allowed on the grid pre-race but their bodyguards at not.

• Like 1