Formula One - 2021

BOF

• 2 weeks later...

MAX MAX SUPER MAX

A surprisingly enjoyable French GP. Brilliant strategy call from Red Bull to pit Max again and go for it and push Checo longer earlier in the race. They're such a good pairing, very pleased with that result.

• Like 1

Red Bull deserved that, after the first turn when Lewis got the jump on Max I thought he'd blew it.

Red Bull always seem more inclined to pull the trigger when it comes to strategy, it worked brilliantly for them today.

2 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

Red Bull deserved that, after the first turn when Lewis got the jump on Max I thought he'd blew it.

Red Bull always seem more inclined to pull the trigger when it comes to strategy, it worked brilliantly for them today.

Really surprised they didn't split it and at least bring in Bottas if they weren't going to risk Hamilton.

Great race. 

Merc **** up with Bottas but think they did the right thing with Lewis. he was behind Max anyway so if they'd pitted him as well he'd have still been behind. Just a shame Lewis couldn't put up a bit more of a fight when Max caught him

9 hours ago, Withnail said:

No red flags, no safety cars, no yellow flags? Or did I miss some yellow flags? I must have missed a yellow flag or two. If not is that rather unusual?

I think the huge tarmac run off areas at Paul Ricard make most incidents pretty minor