Formula One - 2021

BOF

1 minute ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Cripes, a big impact that. DC thinks Lewis was to blame, I'm not so sure, I don't think either driver was particularly in the wrong, they both had space either side of them.

Think Lewis could have gone a little more to the right. 

1 minute ago, KAZZAM said:

Too aggressive that driving.

Max swerving all over the place, then defends to hard. 

Racing incident for me but max moans like **** when it happens to him yet doesn't have a problem doing it to othees

Max was ahead on the track, owned the line and Lewis was wide. It'll be a racing incident in Silverstone though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

Lewis crashing Max out so he can have an easy win I cba 

Do you really believe this?

Lewis choosing a 160mph corner to deliberately crash into Max? 😂😂

I think Lewis is at fault but you’re mental if you think it’s deliberate

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Looked to me like Verstappen just drove into Hamilton? 

Sort of but he left Hamilton enough space. The problem is a corner of that speed it’s incredibly difficult to keep tight to the apex and not drift wide.

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Do you really believe this?

Lewis choosing a 160mph corner to deliberately crash into Max? 😂😂

I think Lewis is at fault but you’re mental if you think it’s deliberate

Na, was just hyperbole 

If Lewis doesn’t get a penalty for that though I’ll be fuming because no way is he ahead and no way is that Lewis’ corner 

9 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

Think Lewis could have gone a little more to the right. 

Yeah, perhaps, but equally Max could have bailed and let Lewis take the corner.

It was risky from Lewis, agreed, and it seems that all those in the business are blaming Lewis so I guess I'm not looking at it from the perspective of a racing driver.

Edited by Lichfield Dean

Just now, Farlz said:

Na, was just hyperbole 

If Lewis doesn’t get a penalty for that though I’ll be fuming because no way is he ahead and no way is that Lewis’ corner 

Yeah at first I thought Lewis had his nose in front in which case he’d have an argument it was his corner but I don’t think he was to be honest

50/50 but taking Max's erratic swerving all over the place is Lewis supposed to let him ram him into a wall or just brake and let max have everything, the line is the answer at impact which is very close but I think Max had it and so Lewis will probably be penalised.

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah at first I thought Lewis had his nose in front in which case he’d have an argument it was his corner but I don’t think he was to be honest

Same here, I thought he was half a car ahead and Max should have touched his brake and slotted in behind. I was wrong. 
I think Lewis knew he had to get ahead in the first couple of laps to have any chance and took too big a risk.