Covid outbreak Jan 2021

NurembergVillan

3 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

4 games in hand. Have to hope no other club gets a similar outbreak otherwise it will look very bleak..

Well I don’t mind if Man Utd and Liverpool get a similar outbreak and have to cancel matches 😬😬😜😜

8 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Common sense has prevailed with regards to the Newcastle fixture too.

I think it would've made more sense if they'd moved Spurs' FA cup game to next midweek and we played them on the 23rd.

The Newcastle game can be played in any European midweek whereas the Spurs game will be hard to schedule.

This is the second best option though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

**** Covid.  It has denied us playing Spurs and Everton at a good time to play them and then we'll walk into a game with in form Man City next week.

The **** Covid  part I agree on. But it did probably save us from relegation as well. At least we are playing Spurs and Everton this season and not Brentford and Nottingham Forest

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Just null and void it.

Man U won't get their title and everyone is happy.

For me, it’s still Man City the most likely team that might win it. 
A lot of variables but I still it’s really so early to want a null and void just for Man Utd not to win it. They’re most likely aren’t going to win it anyway.

I guess If Covid has ripped through the squad, whilst rough should mean antibodies are also rife and should t be returning positive results any time soon. 

we don’t know who has and hasn’t had it,  it does mean they need to be ready for lots of games in short timeframes.

thay could be very good or very bad depending on our form for those four games. 

momentum is going to be absolutely key. We could easily be middle bottom half or top 4 by the end of it. 

Â