Covid outbreak Jan 2021

NurembergVillan

47 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

I don't care how tough it is nor whether the season finishes but I do care that in these darkest of hours, football clubs, managers and players play their part in helping us through it all ! 

All I care about is all the people dying, and if this carries on it won't be long before someone at a club dies. 

It's fecking ridiculous, and they need to stop. 

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

is there a deadline or could we snap up a few free agents before the game, surely the FA would give us some leeway. Local players like Andre Green a one game deal if interested

That would be amazing.  

Snap up the 11 best free agents from round the world to play 1 game and see what happens 😬

Irresponsible of the FA to allow games to go ahead with Covid jumping around from person to person like mad and killing people. As much as we want football, at this moment in time we shouldnt take the piss with Covid, we are asking for trouble us humans are, get rid the right way by following lockdown.

The fact Covid doesnt care who you are, what you got, what you've done,it doesnt care about anything and it cant be reasoned with, if you contract it, theres a good chance it can kill you, why do people keep thinking they can carry on normally.

It's time everyone started behaving responsibly with this Desease.

• Like 1

Klopp was saying before the game he had spoke to Deano and all the players were OK so that's the best we could have hoped for.

The game tonight was a triumph in the end and will be remembered as one the greatest Villa defeats.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Klopp was saying before the game he had spoke to Deano and all the players were OK so that's the best we could have hoped for.

The game tonight was a triumph in the end and will be remembered as one the greatest Villa defeats.

Well that proves that his bollocks about not realising we'd field such an understrength side was a flat-out lie then. He's a prat. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

Well that proves that his bollocks about not realising we'd field such an understrength side was a flat-out lie then. He's a prat. 

To be fair to him he said they played the team they prepared all week before finding out yesterday that they will not be facing the 1st team/reserves.

I guess it was the professional thing to do and I think our kids will have loved it so win win.

3 hours ago, beachboys1 said:

dyche wants footballers given prerference with vaccine  he can  get stuffed

The idea is the £5m earmarked for Covid testing could instead be given to the NHS in exchange for about £20k worth of vaccines.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

To be fair to him he said they played the team they prepared all week before finding out yesterday that they will not be facing the 1st team/reserves.

I guess it was the professional thing to do and I think our kids will have loved it so win win.

Professional is debatable perhaps but it certainly wasn't sporting. Personally I love that he had to bring on Thiago and Firmino to prevent humiliation.

Humiliation was good enough for him last time though, and hopefully it will be again.

Â