Pre-Match Thread

Kingman

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Notice the difference in the match day build up last seson feel sorry for liverpool as they couldnt play 1st team

Now its oh its ok if liverpool are ruthless and destroy the kids. rocket polishers

Even worse because they COULD play the first team last season and they CHOSE not to.

We don’t have a choice.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, a-k said:

The look on Klopp's face when asked if he had sympathy for Villa...if there was ever a look that deserved a punch square on the face...

He wished the players well, I don't think he quite got the question.

**** off. Absolute word removed. No sympathy. Piece of shit. I was reserved before but sod it. I actively hope they get injuries. And of course the media buddies like Owen are supporting him, “yeah you have to be ruthless.” clearing in the woods. **** rocket polisher.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Looking forward to the Liverpool fans being very embarrassed when their players celebrate scoring.

No chance.  Every Scouse scum fan I’ve spoke to today are excited at scoring loads of goals and will be treating them the same as scoring goals against a full strength team

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Prediction:

1st goal - 3mins and 40 seconds

Half time - 0-8

Full time 1-14

Yours?

5-0 HT

9-0 FT

One of our players cries, Salah does his ACL and the whole nation think Klopp and Liverpool are a bunch of words removed.

• Like 1

Just seen a Wolves fan trying to compare our side tonight to the side they put out against us last season in the league cup, in a what goes around comes around type of way. Most of that Wolves team were playing in Europa for them and cost millions of pounds. We only played second team ourselves.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

Don't actually know if I can watch this. 

Probably last a couple of goals. Why watch something you love get dismantled by something you hate.

May watch highlights once I know the score and emotion has fizzled out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, useless said:

Just seen a Wolves fan trying to compare our side tonight to the side they put out against us last season in the league cup, in a what goes around comes around type of way. Most of that Wolves team were playing in Europa for them and cost millions of pounds.

Last year we made 10 changes from the side that had played a few days earlier, with the only holdover being Lansbury(!). Klopp has made only 6 changes and includes Henderson, Salah, and Mane. Abso-f'ing-lutely not even comparable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1