Happy New year my Villa family

gaffer85

8 minutes ago, gaffer85 said:

Happy New year's my Villa family 

If you had one new years Villa wish what would it be?

The reason I ask this time last year I remember saying to wife that I hope my youngest would follow in mine and his brothers footsteps but he was getting swayed by his uncles, grandad and cousins who follow Liverpool but now he is absolutely Villa and it all came down to Villa and the moments since June and topped off with the 7-2

Sometimes wishes do come through

Edited by gaffer85
Mispelled
  • Like 2

So many of my friends and family support Liverpool. All I hear is how good they are. Now we’re looking half decent I might mention it here and there. Turns out I’m getting to excited and need to calm down a bit.  Have an opinion about Liverpool they don’t like, I need to shut up and concentrate on my own team. 

I hate the arrogance of these fans.  Just one day finishing above them would be so satisfying.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

So many of my friends and family support Liverpool. All I hear is how good they are. Now we’re looking half decent I might mention it here and there. Turns out I’m getting to excited and need to calm down a bit.  Have an opinion about Liverpool they don’t like, I need to shut up and concentrate on my own team. 

I hate the arrogance of these fans.  Just one day finishing above them would be so satisfying.

Oh definitely nice blokes they are but as you say finishing above them would be beautiful and that 7-2 my boys (especially the eldest)absolutely ripped the piss out of them and his friends and he deserved it because he only young and never seen us as a half decent team (I actually don't know who he follows Villa considering I must have done something right😁)

• Like 1

On 01/01/2021 at 02:34, Vive_La_Villa said:

Funny they never mention football to me anymore after i keep sending that Grealish embarrassing Van Dijk clip 😉

• Like 2

Â