New Year 2021

Dodgyknees

1 hour ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

I've had a rough day with my hangover. Proper dark room and sweats stuff. 

That £2.50 bottle of sekt from lidl did me no favours...nor the bottle of brandy...or the 3 glasses of 9.2% craft beer.

And the missus broke the freezer...had a very nice hangover poo though.

tenor.gif?itemid=11242927

• Haha 1

On 01/01/2021 at 22:51, Big Salad said:

I woke up fully about an hour ago and was buck ass naked in my cousin's guest room. Don't remember much of the night but I assume I had a good time. Happy New Year again all👍

This reminds me of a time when I was invited to my best friends apartment for a gathering and drinks. He was gay at the time, and his partner who I was meeting for the first time, upon my entry, started feeding me shots, saying I needed to catch up. I don't drink, and I remember about 5 more minutes of that night. I woke up the next day, with a jumper on as trousers, in between this gay couple in their bed. When both of them had woken, my best mate thinks it amusing to say, to my horror, "I wonder if it was A'Villan's bum I had my dick in last night.

I honestly haven't been white girl wasted since.

I was in bed by 11pm this new year's eve passed. Big plans and dreams to be achieved this coming 2021.

Wishing everyone on VT a blessed new year, full of great moments and memories. A true reminder of how gifted you all are. All the very best.

Edited by A'Villan
  • Like 2

Â