New Year 2021

Dodgyknees

I woke up fully about an hour ago and was buck ass naked in my cousin's guest room. Don't remember much of the night but I assume I had a good time. Happy New Year again all👍

Edited by Big Salad
  • Like 3

10 years ago, to the day, I started a diet that saw me lose 6 stone. I kept that 6 stone off for 7 years and then put it on culminating in the last 2 stone going on over the period between March and December. I used to also exercise but had a foot injury that stopped all of that. 
So thats where I am now. I drink too much, I eat all of the bad things and have sat on my arse, almost literally for a year. 

Not one for resolutions but my hope in 2021 is I move a little of that weight, drink less, eat better and increase my heart rate. 

• Like 2

Happy New Year VT.

The KLF have officially released some of their back catalogue onto streaming platforms, so we are already up on last year, although I fear this might be the peak.  McGrath bless, I hope you all have a good one. What a time to be alive eh?  

They said Tammy, stand by the Jams 

Edited by wazzap24
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

Happy New Year VT.

The KLF have officially released some of their back catalogue onto streaming platforms, so we are already up on last year, although I fear this might be the peak.  McGrath bless, I hope you all have a good one. What a time to be alive eh?  

Is the Abba stuff on there?

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Is the Abba stuff on there?

No. I don’t think they’ll ever get clearance for that early stuff! The ABBA sample story is great though! 

It’s just the ‘hits’ from 1988-91 at the moment. 

• Like 1

I've had a rough day with my hangover. Proper dark room and sweats stuff. 

That £2.50 bottle of sekt from lidl did me no favours...nor the bottle of brandy...or the 3 glasses of 9.2% craft beer.

And the missus broke the freezer...had a very nice hangover poo though.

3 hours ago, wazzap24 said:

Happy New Year VT.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Â