Ratings & Reactions: Chelsea v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

263 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/21 at 12:00

They looked tired but really dig deep. I’ve given Smith good rather than very good we needed a change to deal with their left hand sided but it wasn’t happening. Apart from that well to him and the team. A draw at Stamford bridge after 2 games in 3 days is a fantastic result.

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

Oh boy. It's the debate that derailed the BM Claret and Blue podcast for several minutes after the Palace game

It’s existential. Would it still be off target if we’re not looking at it?

I blame quantum.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

Oh boy. It's the debate that derailed the BM Claret and Blue podcast for several minutes after the Palace game

😂😂 If it hits the post and goes in then it's on target but if it bounces away from goal then it's a miss. 

hand wave GIF by The Maury Show

I just can't stand the idea that Werner's shot that ended in row z and Mcginns crossbar cracker are somehow treated equally. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

I hate how shots that hit the post are considered "not on target." 

It has to be that way, though, but it doesn’t matter, as we had more than the one shot on target anyway, and Chilwell is making sh*t up. 

Blue collar McGinn showing their fancy midfielders how it's done in the trenches. MOTM and supremely unlucky by hitting the crossbar. Imagine if that went in?!

They never panicked when they went down a goal and took their chances. Another super professional performance and result against a top side at their ground. Love it.

Looks like we belong at the top third of the table.

• Like 1

Â