Ratings & Reactions: Chelsea v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

263 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/21 at 12:00

Lampard post match conference is one deluded and unhappy man .

we more than deserved that point , back 4 was superb again on the whole and McGinn dominated in midfield , wish he would release the ball a bit quicker at times through .

be interesting to see how Barkley gets back in the team .

for a change , I thought we had a good ref , loved how he let play go and tried to stop the play acting , need a few more like that ... 

• Like 3

Great team Chelsea are, but so are we.  Great work rate from a few players but special mentions to Ollie and McGinn, tireless. Interviewed McGinn after the game and the steam coming off him was very noticeable, even the Mrs commented on it. Class act , best Villa team I have seen in at least 30 years . 

Edited by tinker
  • Like 1

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

He's playing in free role. Loads of times he ends up attacking from left anyway 

But it's so much further back from goal. It's not like he has been playing poorly. It just with watkins in a goal drought I think they can both get back in the goals of Jack goes back out left. 

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Chillwell "They only had 1 shot on target and that went in".  Lessons from Lampard???

I hate how shots that hit the post are considered "not on target." 

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Giroud could be 80 years old and still find a way to score against us.

Can't stand him.

I respect the belligerent bollocks 😂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Lampard post match conference is one deluded and unhappy man .

we more than deserved that point , back 4 was superb again on the whole and McGinn dominated in midfield , wish he would release the ball a bit quicker at times through .

be interesting to see how Barkley gets back in the team .

for a change , I thought we had a good ref , loved how he let play go and tried to stop the play acting , need a few more like that ... 

"Late on we got some chances and nearly scored, when you're in a tough moment things don't quite go for you. A month ago we win that.

F*** off word removed

Â