Ratings & Reactions: Chelsea v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

263 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/21 at 12:00

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Lampard moaning about the irrelevant handball, not that Christensen fouled Grealish. Absolutely hilarious post-match from him.

thats what i was most worried about, VAR would go back and spot a use of the hand in the run up to the goal, it wasnt a deliberate handball but was enough to scrub the goal off. Rudigers clearance meant that they didnt go back that far thankfully.

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

He wants to have a call with Arteta and work out the statistical likelihood of them winning today. clearing in the woods. 

5 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

😂😂 If it hits the post and goes in then it's on target but if it bounces away from goal then it's a miss. 

hand wave GIF by The Maury Show

I just can't stand the idea that Werner's shot that ended in row z and Mcginns crossbar cracker are somehow treated equally. 

I think we’re talking about the difference between off target, and missing an elephant’s arse with a banjo.

Just now, HKP90 said:

I think we’re talking about the difference between off target, and missing an elephant’s arse with a banjo.

Pretty much.  I just need someway to capture that McGinn shit for future generations. That thing was beautiful.  That's all I'm asking. 

• Like 1

Considering everything, a Chelsea under pressure, backing up in 48hrs, it was a well deserved point, even if we were on tilt the last 20 minutes of the game.

It’s the first real test we’ve had since Wolves, we did well and this team continues to grow and evolve as the season progresses. Big game on Friday against Manure.

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

He wants to have a call with Arteta and work out the statistical likelihood of them winning today. clearing in the woods. 

In all honesty he looks on the cusp of mental collapse at the moment.

Excellent point and terrific performance.

A lot of candidates but I think McGinn was just about MOM over Konsa and Cash.

This team is great to watch, and because of the special circumstances there must be a lot of viewers who have not seen us before watching games at the moment and enjoying our style.

• Like 1

Â