Week 16 - Xmas stripclubs

Tegis

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

You need to beat Pittsburgh. 

The Colts have the Jags.😀

Only hope is that the Steelers rest a few players and we get some of our WR's back. 

Not that I think we would trouble anyone in the playoffs, but it would just be nice to get there. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tegis said:

But, the fumble didn't hit the ground? Cant they advance it then? Isnt that a pass?

It was driving me nuts, finally an answer

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Only hope is that the Steelers rest a few players and we get some of our WR's back. 

Not that I think we would trouble anyone in the playoffs, but it would just be nice to get there. 

The Jags have nothing to lose for now so It wouldn't shock me if we did beat the Colts next week . 

Lock does my head in. One minute hes throwing darts and driving like a QB. Then comes the absolute derps.

And Jeudy has 10 drops. He's amazing at getting open. Please fix that

How good is Wilson and Lance?

9 hours ago, Tegis said:

Lock does my head in. One minute hes throwing darts and driving like a QB. Then comes the absolute derps.

And Jeudy has 10 drops. He's amazing at getting open. Please fix that

How good is Wilson and Lance?

Trey Lance has barely played this season so I think he will need a season on the clipboard. Very good arm though and definitely has NFL talent.

I'd probably put Kyle Trask ahead of Zach Wilson as well. Trask has been amazing this season against far superior teams.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tegis said:

Strange game, as expected really. 2nd and 3rd stringers on both sides

5th choice in some of the secondary wasn't it? Hardly gun slinging out there by herbert

I'm not sure what play calling I hate the most - running from the gun or a screen on a 3rd and 25 - both happen every week

2 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Trey Lance has barely played this season so I think he will need a season on the clipboard. Very good arm though and definitely has NFL talent.

Lock will start next year regardless I think so anyone drafted (if) will get time. A bit like Herbert but without getting stabbed. 

2 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I'd probably put Kyle Trask ahead of Zach Wilson as well. Trask has been amazing this season against far superior teams.

I saw the game last year when Franks got hurt and immediately thought, why the hell wasn't this guy starting?

42 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Lock will start next year regardless I think so anyone drafted (if) will get time. A bit like Herbert but without getting stabbed. 

I saw the game last year when Franks got hurt and immediately thought, why the hell wasn't this guy starting?

He was really green to be fair . That was his first college start.

• Like 1

Buffalo stepping on the throat of NE has been a long time coming. Now we just need Green Bay to end their 3 decade HOF QB reign so the Lions/Bears/Vikings can step up.

• Like 1

Â