Week 16 - Xmas stripclubs

Tegis

We want them to let plays like that go you stupid clearings in the woods (Buck/Aikman) so we don't get the inevitable whine when the whistle is blown too early. Its a review either way

Edited by Tegis

Just now, tonyh29 said:

Tomorrow , live on BBC 1 , set your alarm for 14:59

I doubt I will need to .  Took some sleeping pills lunchtime Xmas Eve (which I thought was today) and woke up at 10.30pm today (which i thought was still Xmas Eve)

Turns out I've been asleep for nearly 40 hours so I doubt I'll sleep again til January.

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I doubt I will need to .  Took some sleeping pills lunchtime Xmas Eve (which I thought was today) and woke up at 10.30pm today (which i thought was still Xmas Eve)

Turns out I've been asleep for nearly 40 hours so I doubt I'll sleep again til January.

Blimey what sort of pills are they !!

Payton not giving Kamara a chance at 6 TD’s 1 yard from the goal line , tough coach !! 

Interestingly assuming Saints can beat the Panthers ,  if Packers  drop one game and Seahawks win both all 3 teams a 12-4 record then Saints get the bye  rather than Green Bay 

I wonder why they repeatedly left out the other two 6TD players? I know they (Gale Sayers and William Jones) did it not just rushing but the list is a pretty exclusive club.

Â