Week 16 - Xmas stripclubs

Tegis

• VT Supporter

We want them to let plays like that go you stupid clearings in the woods (Buck/Aikman) so we don't get the inevitable whine when the whistle is blown too early. Its a review either way

Edited by Tegis

Just now, tonyh29 said:

Tomorrow , live on BBC 1 , set your alarm for 14:59

I doubt I will need to .  Took some sleeping pills lunchtime Xmas Eve (which I thought was today) and woke up at 10.30pm today (which i thought was still Xmas Eve)

Turns out I've been asleep for nearly 40 hours so I doubt I'll sleep again til January.

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I doubt I will need to .  Took some sleeping pills lunchtime Xmas Eve (which I thought was today) and woke up at 10.30pm today (which i thought was still Xmas Eve)

Turns out I've been asleep for nearly 40 hours so I doubt I'll sleep again til January.

Blimey what sort of pills are they !!

Payton not giving Kamara a chance at 6 TD’s 1 yard from the goal line , tough coach !! 

Interestingly assuming Saints can beat the Panthers ,  if Packers  drop one game and Seahawks win both all 3 teams a 12-4 record then Saints get the bye  rather than Green Bay 

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â