Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Crystal Palace

limpid

Match Polls  

294 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/12/20 at 17:30

When Oli Watkins starts scoring again what a player he will be!

MOTM for a striker not scoring goals shows just how good his front play is!

Real shame Traore had to come off as he was awesome in that 1st half.  He is 1st choice now for me as he offers so much!

We look a really good side!

• Like 1

Could have picked numerous players for  MOTM , but for me it has to be Hause , handled everything well ....3  games and 3 clean sheets the change in him has been quite staggering .

Doug and McGinn looking like a great partnership in that midfield , they just snapped and snapped at everything but both got forward as well , great energy 

Ref was inconsistent and could have booked about 4 more of their players but that seems to be the way with refs this season.

if Zaha was as good at football as he was at diving he could be a decent player , I guess his antics give an idea of how other teams feel about Jack though !!

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, blunther said:

Absolutely superb to a man (Mings excepted for the daft red). Gutted for Ollie not to score, but what a performance. Wouldn't swap Martinez for anyone in the world right now. 

Arsenal really screwed up, letting him go.

• Like 3

Wow. Incredible performance. Targett, Hause, Watkins, Jack, Bertie, Anwar, McGinn all superb.

4 clean sheets in a row. 8 in 13. 6th in table, 25 points, games in hand, smashing teams with 10 men, look like scoring 10 a game. What a side. What a special moment we’re in. The set up is perfect. 

Mings, I have to say, looks the weak link at the back at the moment. Didnt see Hause improving like he has, he and Konsa playing by default might just be a blessing.

Happy days

Edited by BleedClaretAndBlue
  • Like 3

Â