Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda

HKP90

Jean II Makoun.

If one touch passing happened to be some sort of football cheat code this man would have been unstoppable. Unfortunately it wasn't.

I hope he ends up a manager somewhere more committed to tiki taka than Pep, subbing off players who dare to take a second touch.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Gana, Veretout, Adama, Amavi... part of that horror relegation season squad which was masking their class as the club was mired in poor management and ownership. Oh for them to be arriving now!

This 

Stan will always be the one for me. I was sure that he was the final piece of the jigsaw. 

Him and Dublin could have been absolutely lethal. 

JPA could finish could leap like a salmon, had a brilliant touch and his one touch back to goal play was excellent.

Played in years of absolute dross then we get Young, Gabby and the like buzzing around him and he turns 33.

Oh and Luke Moore. He should have been so much better than what he was.

Edited by rodders0223

13 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

JPA could finish could leap like a salmon, had a brilliant touch and his one touch back to goal play was excellent.

Played in years of absolute dross then we get Young, Gabby and the like buzzing around him and he turns 33.

Oh and Luke Moore. He should have been so much better than what he was.

JPA just needed a bit of pace and he would have been exceptional. Loved watching him though. Proper holte end hero.

Â